EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 19d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 09:31 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:31 AM yup that's meyou coming out 2nite chief?wouldnt mind seeing the car up close for a change rather than just driving
SILVR Banned 30 Member For: 14y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/04/12 09:32 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:32 AM HAHA thanks for the headsup, appears I might need it 1
SILVR Banned 30 Member For: 14y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/04/12 09:33 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:33 AM unsure EXRSEX, ill see what the night brings
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 20/04/12 09:38 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:38 AM Silvr- car sounds so nice just idling. I was half expecting you to launch straight past . Exrsex, I heard it was going to rain I might come for a looksie if some others are out
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 19d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 09:41 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:41 AM Silvr- car sounds so nice just idling. I was half expecting you to launch straight past . Exrsex, I heard it was going to rain I might come for a looksie if some others are outill be out if SILVR comes out. I wana see what this thing can do
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 09:45 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:45 AM Bad boy trent
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 20/04/12 09:47 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:47 AM Silvr- pressure is on you haha. Well if no one has made their mind up in the next half hour this bottle of jd is going to start dissapearing 1
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 09:48 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:48 AM I wanna take mine out :(
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 20/04/12 09:49 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:49 AM Secret spot? 1
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 19d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 09:51 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:51 AM Silvr- pressure is on you haha. Well if no one has made their mind up in the next half hour this bottle of jd is going to start dissapearing I dunno about Bentleigh, but here in Oakleigh less than 5mins from the hwy, its perfect clear skies.im guessing super dooper not so secret spot isnt going to be so secret 2nite. might even have a special guest appearance from mr tuffer if we're all on our best behaviour?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now