freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:18 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:18 AM Top 5 at the least
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 20/04/12 08:22 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:22 AM Not about the fatest. Can't just come out with your 8sec torana one night in a blue moon and claim the crown. Highway king title deserves dedication, actually having a go, most important people must actually know your car. I'm Sam kekovic eat lamb this highway night. 3
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 20/04/12 08:27 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:27 AM Yeh agree paulie you have to be a regular. Who do people think are then??Lol. Steak for me!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:30 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:30 AM Another hoon story on today tonight now
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 10d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:32 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:32 AM mad_rx2: I seen you at the lights last night with that old yellow vh, thought you's were gona jog.would have been interesting by the sounds of it!does that vh even go any good
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:33 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:33 AM VH you meaning the one with the plates TUFFST? goes very well if the one.
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 20/04/12 08:37 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:37 AM I was trying to stir the vh up. I have heard the thing flys. I thought this *Beep* guys car was supposed to be a monster . Only 381rwkw tune last night .
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:38 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:38 AM Pretty sure that VH has done very low 10s, will find out as it lives around the corner from me.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:40 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:40 AM Yeah does 10's pazz,, as does his VR
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:41 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:41 AM Yep thought so, 2 10sec cars not bad at all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now