Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 05:37 AM Posted 20/04/12 05:37 AM It does give you something but you also add weight to the car so they would cancel each other out. I thinkListen here *Beep*, ways got a excuse why your slow, just buy a T and be done.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/04/12 05:50 AM Posted 20/04/12 05:50 AM VE SS-V Daily - Twin 3" Xforce Zorst, Pacemaker Extractors, white walls. VCM-OTR & lowered 260rwkw cost to get 260rwkw???cost on fgxr6t to get 260rwkw???Stick with the fords TonyV 1
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 20/04/12 05:56 AM Posted 20/04/12 05:56 AM Jogged with a red b series about 6 times last night with the plates *Beep*,is that the highway king himself? 1
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/04/12 05:58 AM Posted 20/04/12 05:58 AM Yep...How'd you go?
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 06:04 AM Posted 20/04/12 06:04 AM N/a only made 10 more
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 06:09 AM Posted 20/04/12 06:09 AM Jogged with a red b series about 6 times last night with the plates *Beep*,is that the highway king himself?Did it have a Carbon bonnet? If so, that's him.
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 20/04/12 06:16 AM Posted 20/04/12 06:16 AM Yea that's one, had semis on it , in the ute I couldn't get him from a stop but each roll run we did I had him by a car 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 20/04/12 06:17 AM Posted 20/04/12 06:17 AM (edited) Did it have a Carbon bonnet? If so, that's him.Nah he painted it again. Either that or new bonnet. Its the same colour as his car now.Yea that's one, had semis on it , in the ute I couldn't get him from a stop but each roll run we did I had him by a car*Beep*=no longer highway king. I think that title belongs to ls3jet now doesn't it? Edited 20/04/12 06:18 AM by Paulie2256
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 06:37 AM Posted 20/04/12 06:37 AM Yea that's one, had semis on it , in the ute I couldn't get him from a stop but each roll run we did I had him by a carU must be making a fair bit
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 06:38 AM Posted 20/04/12 06:38 AM Oh is his car red now? Cos it used to be an orangey colour I think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now