Jump to content

SILVR

Banned
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SILVR

  1. Speed Pro, for the s/e guys and you cant work them off vpw prices if there cheaper
  2. you can never get to the front on the hwy anyway, to many clangers or soft c0cks running away
  3. LOL not as clean as this... Is Aus car styling going Jap spec?
  4. Lynbrook hotel is dog food sh*t
  5. Probably in his mums excel, nar he was next to me in a evo I think
  6. Its not a fast car, its just goes well, and nar the only bottle in the car is red for putting out fires
  7. yer im all gassed up, just filled up with lpg
  8. LOL EXRSEX some guys just make me laugh.
  9. Anyone headding out to the hwy tonight?
  10. Buy iy by the drum and have your garage your servo
  11. I built it, car has never been to a workshop
  12. its not hard to turn them at 100 just put in 50 pound
  13. Snapper what power has yours made on e85
  14. Was pretty quiet I think the weather scared some away. as always fords everywhere lol, ET was that you parked up in the service lane springvale/sandown way?
  15. Anyone heading out tonight?
  16. I keep looking around, if 1 pops up I might jump on it but id preferre standard and do the mods myself
  17. Nar got rid of it before I blew it up, was showing signs of wear, brought more of a family cruiser, but still tossing up the idea of a ford turbo
  18. 1 of these for a wagon please
  19. I have ran it before, it went 10.8 but had issues, its a dynosoar that ive had for 15 years just all seems to work. I take it out to get my v8 thrash out of my system
  20. Headsex, good results on e85, looks like its the new way to go also sounds like you hot limiter so im sure your times will get better, wind it up and crack that single digit Its amazing how little you need to do these days to have a kick ass street ford, no wonder there taking over lol
  21. Some quick times out there, but the 1 that impresses me the most is F6GFCE for such basic mods and the way it goes, I dont know why poeple dont just do the same set of mods for theres
  22. Looks like another night to stay indoors, radars saying light rain over oakleigh morabbin , lets see what tomorrow night brings
  23. HAHA, I went out last friday, it was dead might take the family chariot for a drive Howdy howdy freeze
  24. unsure EXRSEX, ill see what the night brings
  25. HAHA thanks for the headsup, appears I might need it
×
×
  • Create New...