Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well it was my first time meeting a lot of people last night, I was not shy just jumped right in and spoke to everyone.

Yeah you did but I was expecting more. The way you carry on I was almost expecting you to be standing there with your pen*s hanging out lol

  • Like 6
  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeh but I never expected you to be shy!!

You in real life isnt much different to you on here.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Pazz, it's good to see you actually exist. For a while I thought you were a 10 yr old kid who spends all day wanking at his computer.

But you are much older than 10.

  • Like 8
  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Pazz, it's good to see you actually exist. For a while I thought you were a 10 yr old kid who spends all day wanking at his computer.

LOL!

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

so jealous :(

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Home time. Thank f*ck!

Been home all day. So much better.

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

damn you and your three nights a week work schedule!

  • Like 1
  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

damn you and your three nights a week work schedule!

It's harder than you think. I struggled to decide where to have a nap today. Who needs the extra stress..

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

You had the black or blue fg?

Blue

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...