Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

And poo.. Or is that off topic?

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne VIC
Posted

my name is donna :) sorry I was a little tired last night and didnt introduce myself.. sorry for my rudeness

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Dont worry about it. Plenty of us wouldn't have remembered anyway.

I struggled for so long to remember anyone if they weren't standing next to their car.

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I was quiet the first time I met people off here too haha.

And yeh, poo is an off topic discussion. Like food. And Stainos sex life.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Im hot, I smell and I have to wait 20mins for my dimsims to steam ffs

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I was quiet the first time I met people off here too haha.

Hmm. So rye cruise was first, princes was second? Guess you weren't so quiet then- Look what happened when you met me :)

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Rye was first. Stood around by myself a lot at the meet, and really only spoke to trainer and riff.

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Rye was first. Stood around by myself a lot at the meet, and really only spoke to trainer and riff.

I was like that too when I started going out with these guys.

Trainer and Riff are really nice

**Riley you won my vote with the donuts lol

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Well it was my first time meeting a lot of people last night, I was not shy just jumped right in and spoke to everyone.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...