XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/03/12 10:10 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:10 AM I need a napgotta say im enjoyin hilltop hoods new album. first album I actually paid for in 10 years.Hook me up with copy 1
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 8d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/12 10:16 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:16 AM I'm not 'nice'... I didn't use no such words. :girldevil:Not nice = BAD. Why must they always play hard to get...
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/03/12 10:18 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:18 AM I did text ya !!Text me.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/03/12 10:20 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:20 AM You get a ride rx2?Exesex what do you drive again?
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 11/03/12 10:24 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:24 AM soon maxout will be off the market u better hurry up boys before she's gone lmfaoused by GarretI am not yours to advertise! Lol.Not nice = BAD. Haha. Well I didn't use that word now did I? Lol.Why must they always play hard to get...How can one be interested in someone they haven't seen? I could be horrible!
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 8d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/12 10:28 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:28 AM Exesex what do you drive again?<-------- BA xr6t minus the t lol. Playing the waiting game waiting for parts to rock up.How can one be interested in someone they haven't seen? I could be horrible! Personality is far more important than looks and beauty is more than skin deep. Very easy to be interested in someone they haven't seen but have only spoken to Theres a lot of hot chicks who are absolute bitches and there are a lot of really nice chicks out there who don't consider themselves hot. All comes down to the impression one gives
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 6d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 11/03/12 10:39 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:39 AM (edited) Personality is far more important than looks and beauty is more than skin deep. Very easy to be interested in someone they haven't seen but have only spoken to Theres a lot of hot chicks who are absolute bitches and there are a lot of really nice chicks out there who don't consider themselves hot. All comes down to the impression one gives This is very true. Good to know that there are some sensative males out there.But, for all you know I could be 40 and wrinkly... like a bulldog. Lol. Edited 11/03/12 10:39 AM by MAXout
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/12 10:40 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:40 AM Text me.Done ! :newrussian:
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 8d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/12 10:41 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:41 AM This is very true. Good to know that there are some sensative males out there.But, for all you know I could be 40 and wrinkly... like a bulldog. Lol.So could I. but I could look like a bulldog's ass instead lol.
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/12 10:41 AM Posted 11/03/12 10:41 AM I am not yours to advertise! Lol.LMFAO Haha. Well I didn't use that word now did I? Lol.How can one be interested in someone they haven't seen? I could be horrible!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now