MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 07/03/12 04:03 AM Posted 07/03/12 04:03 AM Lol this thread should now be called 'this is your life'Back on topic: My car is KING!!!! 1
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 07/03/12 04:04 AM Posted 07/03/12 04:04 AM (edited) dibbs on the capri when you retire from cars ! Edited 07/03/12 04:05 AM by kvbaby 1
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 04:24 AM Posted 07/03/12 04:24 AM I dont sell old school car's unfortunatly KV, I love them, there all keeper's, They will all go to my son's when there older...
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 07/03/12 04:24 AM Posted 07/03/12 04:24 AM Hey jetfpv, back when you were a young lad on the prowl. You know, before you were happily married you may have had a few crazy nights with a bit of drinky drinky and then.. blamo! you never hear from her because she ended up getting pregas and was afraid to tell you and ended up moving away...I think I am your long lost son. 6
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 07/03/12 04:57 AM Posted 07/03/12 04:57 AM I dont sell old school car's unfortunatly KV, I love them, there all keeper's, They will all go to my son's when there older...Lucky bastards ! LOLYeh its a sweet ride mate 1
Boosted1 Member 346 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Posted 07/03/12 05:30 AM Posted 07/03/12 05:30 AM Hey jetfpv, back when you were a young lad on the prowl. You know, before you were happily married you may have had a few crazy nights with a bit of drinky drinky and then.. blamo! you never hear from her because she ended up getting pregas and was afraid to tell you and ended up moving away...I think I am your long lost son.Haha you have had some great calls lately!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 07/03/12 05:39 AM Posted 07/03/12 05:39 AM I think I am your long lost son. and Im gayfixed 2
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 05:44 AM Posted 07/03/12 05:44 AM Paulie's a *beep* haha.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 05:51 AM Posted 07/03/12 05:51 AM Does that mean im not anymore?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/12 06:17 AM Posted 07/03/12 06:17 AM Goes like this now...HenzStainoFreeze Paulie.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now