Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 06/03/12 06:19 AM Posted 06/03/12 06:19 AM My car does best skids on here. Poor Dre copping it, vc is just a sh*t talking thread. Anyone know where I can watch last nights danger 5?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/03/12 06:22 AM Posted 06/03/12 06:22 AM My car does best skids on here.I heard this too and does a fkn good job at it! 1
EXRSEX Member 234 Member For: 15y 16d Gender: Male Posted 06/03/12 06:28 AM Posted 06/03/12 06:28 AM btw, which is better, gtx4508r, gt4788r or BW S595?I'm so un-decided but I need to choose one lol!Anyone had any experiences with either?
nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 06/03/12 06:52 AM Posted 06/03/12 06:52 AM I was originally going to go with the gtx 4508r but was talked into a precision 8285 it produces bit more and I heard to do pipe work on a gtx 4508r is a bitch compared to the precision one
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 06/03/12 07:01 AM Posted 06/03/12 07:01 AM nah not frank nor mitch but one of their friendsit would be much appreciated u dont use their names or plates on the forumscause I hope you all realise its policedso if someone on here wants to come back after a fri night out and ask who else jogged a certain person, we cant name plates. threads are policed, never read of anyone saying they got done cos of someone quoting plates. wheres the hard evidence for the cops to use? anyone could say sh*t about someones car with no truth at all.if I got fined by cops cos of someone saying crap on a forum, I doubt the cops are gunna win it.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/03/12 07:05 AM Posted 06/03/12 07:05 AM ON topic spotted nikofgxr6t at the gym this arvo, off topic I have the biggest and quickest old fella on the hwy like KV said. Plus I'm the quickest in the secret hwy car or is it bike. Will put $1000 on a street jog from a green light bike vs car. Street tyres not deflated crap you fhags use these days. Real word street not some farking strip, cause the street is where it's at. And if I lose feel sorry for the winner as will bash the crap out of you after wards to get money back. 3
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 06/03/12 07:05 AM Posted 06/03/12 07:05 AM Hwy = a billion cops. They dont give a f*ck about the drivers name or plates. Wholy sh*t sarge, I read theres gunna be a car on the hwy friday night. Newsflash. Hwy is ghey 2
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 06/03/12 07:11 AM Posted 06/03/12 07:11 AM Welcome to VL's R us.... 2
FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/03/12 07:14 AM Posted 06/03/12 07:14 AM ON topic spotted nikofgxr6t at the gym this arvo, off topic I have the biggest and quickest old fella on the hwy like KV said. Plus I'm the quickest in the secret hwy car or is it bike. Will put $1000 on a street jog from a green light bike vs car. Street tyres not deflated crap you fhags use these days. Real word street not some farking strip, cause the street is where it's at. And if I lose feel sorry for the winner as will bash the crap out of you after wards to get money back.LOL that's mad.
MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Posted 06/03/12 07:31 AM Posted 06/03/12 07:31 AM Your on pazz I'll take that bet if ya double it!!Reading all this makes me want to get hit by a train.....twice!!Feeling sad as car is so slow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now