R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/06/08 02:28 AM Posted 07/06/08 02:28 AM I smell bacon
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/08 06:58 PM Posted 08/06/08 06:58 PM saw a p platers silver xr6 n/a parked on bourke st last night.."one2nv" ..dressed up like a force 8 n looked fairly nice
t6xr Member 826 Member For: 18y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: MELB STH EAST Posted 08/06/08 07:32 PM Posted 08/06/08 07:32 PM saw TXR6 on stud rd last nite nice lookin car! the black bonnet and rims really stand out!Thanks mate, was that you I was next to going towards rowville about 11:30ish?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 08/06/08 10:04 PM Posted 08/06/08 10:04 PM yep that was me havin a good perve at your ride haha looks tuff!
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 09/06/08 02:51 AM Posted 09/06/08 02:51 AM (edited) saw a p platers silver xr6 n/a parked on bourke st last night.."one2nv" ..dressed up like a force 8 n looked fairly niceI saw that guy aswell on burke street on sat night.looked nice.also saw this morning at around 6:30am today about 20 XR's and F6 all park on the side of the rd near springvale intersection near taco bill place and KFC.was there a crusise on this morning o somthing?or and also about another 15-20 old school mustang parked at sandown pub. Edited 09/06/08 02:56 AM by UNV3ME
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 09/06/08 03:07 AM Posted 09/06/08 03:07 AM oh yea that v8 supercars are at sandown haha my bad.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 19d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/08 05:46 AM Posted 09/06/08 05:46 AM I think I saw fatsex on plenty road @ 1pm?
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/08 05:50 AM Posted 09/06/08 05:50 AM I saw that guy aswell on burke street on sat night.looked nice.also saw this morning at around 6:30am today about 20 XR's and F6 all park on the side of the rd near springvale intersection near taco bill place and KFC.was there a crusise on this morning o somthing?or and also about another 15-20 old school mustang parked at sandown pub.damn.. wtf .. wheres our invite to this cruise lol=[actually I dun like driving much on the public holidays, (double demerits)
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 09/06/08 08:54 AM Posted 09/06/08 08:54 AM saw a maroon xr6t sedan on plenty rd yesterday.. stupid me pegs it up to him.. then discovers the driver was bacon variety.. I look at him, he looks at me, I smile give him the thumbs up and drop back to 50km/h lol. I'm surprised he didn't book me for being a smartass! lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/06/08 08:56 AM Posted 09/06/08 08:56 AM lol you nuffieLove your rims gik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now