Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Italian Stig!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hope you guys had fun thanks for people showing up :newrussian:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :xmastree:

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted (edited)

Spreken ze dutch? :blink:

sprechen sie deutsch, commonly bastardised as Spreken ze deutsch, only the yanks would use dutch instead - due to geographical ignorance.

But I'm all for anything that is anti text speak.

edit: facepalm, just realised my user name is spelt wrong . . . . I blame the australian government and the department of education, they actually use the double r for some reason. Public schooling learned me good

Edited by sexual harrassment panda
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Good nite boys. Good to see J.D kept a car load of of young ladies happy! Merry Christmas to you all and a safe New Year.

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Tra1nr man of your word.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

But I'm all for anything that is anti text speak.

Read the second half of your sig then go back and read my post... :bliss:

:xmastree:

Merry Xmas to all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...