Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Have you checked that the seat road will be accessible at all, it is used on Saturday for the sun tour so there is a possibility that it may be a little busy.

Hey Jase have you worked out how to use that bottle blanket yet and the ideal temp for the nitrous?

  • Like 1
  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

can I get my donation back now jds pic is bigger than mine nd he was too tight to donate?

no wonder he can afford the e85 daily tune

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Is that a push bike event?

Who can help me fit a bull bar to my ute?

I heard jase had to get his pilots licence for his new tune.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

haha well I was gunna keep it quiet till I see the boys friday, (after I surprise a few of them) but cats out of the bag now!

and henz ... LOL, I will give u a hand!

Edited by j.d
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

can I get my donation back now jds pic is bigger than mine nd he was too tight to donate?

no wonder he can afford the e85 daily tune

I guess you need to save every penny you can to get in the 400 club...

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Is that a push bike event?

Who can help me fit a bull bar to my ute?

I heard jase had to get his pilots licence for his new tune.

road bike race, could be a no go, but I would expect it to be open after dark...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

hahah funny sh*t,

Well if Arthur's aint a go, then where? Mick tell us a good spot, you've been doing this for what, like 60 years?

  • Like 2
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Road bikes, jase will have to chop them all.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

lol

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Lmao kv!!

All Mick knows is pier carpark + a bottle of oil on the road though.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...