tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 06:32 AM Posted 08/06/11 06:32 AM (edited) Hes not worth it over 1,500bux mate. Pretty sure he has stung ppl for 10 times that amount and more. Karma will get ppl like that in the end.I still have his tune in my car, I think im the only one who got good results out of his tune Edited 08/06/11 06:33 AM by tonyv
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 06:43 AM Posted 08/06/11 06:43 AM tonyv you are one of the lucky one's, maybe the only lucky one. hows that zf been doing anyway, still holding up ok.
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 07:23 AM Posted 08/06/11 07:23 AM funny question actually I had a small problem with it and its at kewish getting sorted under warranty. Had an annoying issue where it would shift on its own under WOT in manual mode from 2nd to 3rd gear at 4,000rpm. Yes I think I am one of the lucky ones regarding his tunes
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 08/06/11 08:29 AM Posted 08/06/11 08:29 AM WOG! Jeez that's going back a few yearsNooooooooooooo
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 08:32 AM Posted 08/06/11 08:32 AM yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 08:44 AM Posted 08/06/11 08:44 AM Wheres the ebay link lol
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 08:47 AM Posted 08/06/11 08:47 AM the ebay store is [ thewogshop ], who would of guessed.
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/11 08:55 AM Posted 08/06/11 08:55 AM omfg hahahaaha what a dumb fek
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 08/06/11 09:08 AM Posted 08/06/11 09:08 AM Never knew there was anything useful off a taxi!
bennyjean Member 9 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Posted 08/06/11 09:17 AM Posted 08/06/11 09:17 AM Welcome to the forum Benny. BluePower tuned my BF XR6T and I highly recommend them. Have had my car tuned since august last year and couldn't be happier. Their customer service and after sales support is second to none, as is their knowledge on barra T's and boss motors. You'll find more info on them on the Australian Ford Forums as they are a site sponsor there. They have done a sh!tload of v8's too, probably why your boss swears by them lol. PM me if you want to know more.Thanks mate, first ford I've owned and loving it so far! Mucked around with VL's back in the day haha. I'll give them a buzz when I've got my parts together!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now