freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/11 12:43 AM Posted 06/06/11 12:43 AM Got the paint from supercheap keels,, think it was 16 bux.. Yeah 10% of it wrinkled so when I give it another coat I'm gonna get a heater onto it..Maurtori- it's wrinkle red Henz- it's UPAN1C.. Looks completely different then that pic now.. Made 500 on pump a few months ago.. Just fixing a few glitches then he'll be out
blkf6 Member 48 Member For: 17y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: northern suburbs Posted 06/06/11 02:56 AM Posted 06/06/11 02:56 AM rob do it matt black itll look tuff
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/11 03:15 AM Posted 06/06/11 03:15 AM give me your nizpro garnish and I will
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 06/06/11 06:24 AM Posted 06/06/11 06:24 AM ah nice, the wrinled red will look good. lol will need a decent oven to fit it in only one I could think if is a proper chef one good cheap mod by the sounds anyway
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/11 06:51 AM Posted 06/06/11 06:51 AM coat after coat it still looks half decent.. over it lol
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/06/11 07:51 AM Posted 06/06/11 07:51 AM lol nah I meant paint it in a room with the heater on. When I painted stuff wrinkle I did it in the shed and put a heater in there and shut the door so it was nice and warm to start with, then painted it and got the hair dryer on it straight away, still takes a while to wrinkle up and then I put it in the over. came up mint.
slamaa Member 88 Member For: 17y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/11 08:22 AM Posted 06/06/11 08:22 AM looks good freeze, do you go to nmit in preston I think ive seen your car parked there a few times
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/11 01:54 PM Posted 06/06/11 01:54 PM Think I Got too excited about painting it that I f*cked up and forgot the most inportaint thing :(
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 06/06/11 01:56 PM Posted 06/06/11 01:56 PM ohhhhhh good clean get it off or a cut/polish?? no good man
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/06/11 02:51 PM Posted 06/06/11 02:51 PM was late for work so couldnt do anything,, cars really dusty so im hoping its just on the dust
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now