Jump to content

blkf6

Member
  • Posts

    48
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blkf6

  1. hey guys just wondering wat the best 60ft time achieved with standard cv's/shafts is? thanx guys
  2. hey guys, both cars are identical, ba 04 models..... I just spoke to dion from dyno-mite perfromance said this is normal (for the rims I have) just have to shave a bit of the bolt head off to make them fit perfect. thanx newaiz guys
  3. Hi all I have recently bought a set of max wheels (max dumsney wheels) 15x4 fronts and 15x9 rears they were on a ba before I purchased them and was told they fit straight on. I got the fronts on no worries just clearing the caliper, as for the rears I shaved some of the caliper off so the 15" diameter would clear the caliper and I was told to run a 5mm spacer which I got also. Now the rim fits on except it rubs on the bolt/ (banjo fitting) that connects the brake line to the caliper, we trimmed a bit of the bolt head off but seems to be a few mm out? Any suggestions or solutions as to how to overcome this problem? I've asked the previous owner but he was unsure because they fit straight onto his.......
  4. rob do it matt black itll look tuff
  5. thanks for every'1s help but still havent had my main question ansewred with wat backspacing do I need to fit under the rear guard?
  6. hey guys just hunting around for sum convo pro's for my ba turbo, couple quick questions -wat offset do I need for the front and rear? -wat is the widest rim I can possibly fit under the guard with a standard a$$ end? cheers paul
  7. 10.5 on 98 octane is a awesome achievment spiko has any1 got close to that? would u no wat the top 5 is?
  8. gday guys im currently chasing the record of quickest xr6t on pump fuel (98oct), would any1 know wat the time to beat is?
  9. Car: 2004 BA XR6 TURBO Trans: C9 3 SPEED Power: 400+RWKW Boost: 19PSI Induction: CUSTOM 4" INTAKE Turbo: GT42 modified Valve Springs: ATOMIC Exhaust: DIFFILPO 4" DUMP / 50MM external gate vented to atmos. / 3.5" cat bak Fuel Pump: Process West Surge Tank and Bosch 044 Pump Intercooler: PLAZMAMAN 1000hp Injectors: 72lb Deka Power Adder : MSC performance
  10. hey mate with the ecu side of things there is an option in capa flash tune and any other aftermarket ecu which allows u to disable the auto altogether, this tricks the engine into thinking theres no electronic auto running and c4/9/10 etc are all manualised and doesnt rely on a ecu reading.......... hope that helps
  11. hey mate yea the car looks good would look much better with dark argents then the chromies (personal opinion) I look forward to bumping into ya on the hwy and rob suffer about the donuts I hope they were stale I was looking for em after I finishd friday nite! btw nahh its not a f6 its started out as a n/a lol and that video I deleted off utube for certain reasons but im trying to get it bak myself off sum1 coz I dnt have a copy, eyyyy send me a front end pic of your old xr6 turbo that was the biggest cooler ive ever seen!
  12. here are sum pics bud
  13. Yes mate mines making 395rwkw on bout 20psi never had it in race fuel or proper slicks, I just want to get the best out of my street trim first, I'll post up some pics when I get home, Id like to see wat urs us looking like now
  14. 126mph but yea it achieved it to early in the track so stopped pulling
  15. haha so urs made 427 on c16 when it ran 9.9 wats it run on pump fuel on the street?
  16. Nahhh no justice done at all the ball of fire blew at least 30metres into the air!
  17. loves melting stockies

  18. yea mate that was me lol I remember you, wait so your the 1 going around in the old inflyt? how much u pik that up for? nahhhh mine isnt the gtech ba look similar though lol
  19. Yea no problems, look forward to meeting ya
  20. I have a built turbo engine and replaced the standard 4 speed with a c10 3speed, problem is when to calder park last friday nite and diff held up fine but diff gears were to short hitting limiter 3/4 track car was originally non turbo so has n/a rear end........ my questions are .a) what is diff ratio for ba xr6 n/a and .b) wat diff gears would be a good upgarde.......
  21. yea I wanted to get 1 more pass coz the air temps were dropping a little bit but yea was to late, ahh well ill be bak in a month's time with new diff gears and crack a 10 on standard pump fuel
  22. yea I felt the heat of the fire ball from 50metres away, I only got 1 more pass after that took to long to clean up, yea I didnt want to launch it to hard being a non turbo rear end didnt want to break it plus I had to drive it home
  23. hey thanx mate yea I ended up running 11.6 @ 125mph but I still have a non-turbo rear end so the gear ratio is way out of whack especially with a 3 speed, was hitting limiter 3/4 track
×
×
  • Create New...