Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 09/06/11 09:16 PM Posted 09/06/11 09:16 PM More info on the Queen's B'day cruise please!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/11 09:21 PM Posted 09/06/11 09:21 PM
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/06/11 12:23 AM Posted 10/06/11 12:23 AM Yeh henz its pretty crap, down here I feel sorry for the concretors today, slab gettin poored n its on n off all the time thw rain. f*ckin clay mud crap..like wearing moon boots with it on the soles of boots lol
lach Member 83 Member For: 15y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/06/11 12:29 AM Posted 10/06/11 12:29 AM Spotted black FG F6 this morning crusing around beach road, turned left into north road in Brighton.also spotted an old F6 going in opposite direction, bright yellow. both were utes...
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/11 06:15 AM Posted 10/06/11 06:15 AM (edited) "I'm now back to the fastest Vl in qld 8.53@164 2nd pass ever in the car on baby boost with a soft launch!!!! Thanks to all my mates that helps make it happen" Edited 10/06/11 06:18 AM by freeze_dk
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/06/11 06:28 AM Posted 10/06/11 06:28 AM (edited) pretty good for a vl!! oh wait.. "...fastest Vl in qld.." whos this guy kidding?! Edited 10/06/11 06:30 AM by Shyfrd
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/11 06:39 AM Posted 10/06/11 06:39 AM "...fastest Vl in qld.." whos this guy kidding?!it is officially the fastest vl in qld,, the last 1 went 8.7@154.. through a 26/30 setup though
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/06/11 06:42 AM Posted 10/06/11 06:42 AM (edited) but its a falcon motor. that's wat I dont get..see I can be the quickest ford in the world, just have to put some supercar engine into it lol . I wouldve thought to be the quickest car of a certain make/model ud have to use at least one of their own motors =\ no offence if hes your friend but I just dont get it Edited 10/06/11 06:50 AM by Shyfrd
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/11 06:54 AM Posted 10/06/11 06:54 AM (edited) shyfrd, how many small block chevs in ,capri's,hotrods,cortina's. plus the r@d is all done. buy a atomic motor and away you go. Edited 10/06/11 06:54 AM by pazzo xr6t
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 10/06/11 07:02 AM Posted 10/06/11 07:02 AM I guess... its a vl and its the fastest one in queensland...put a jet in it and its still a vl...fukkin ghey though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now