xhxrsix Member 174 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/09 08:56 AM Posted 13/07/09 08:56 AM saw a few T's out on the princes friday night.. stuffed around with a couple of them. I was in a black ba with no spoiler, not sure if it was anyone from here??
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/09 08:59 AM Posted 13/07/09 08:59 AM Actually I think I saw your car a few weeks ago at the panel shop next to Safeway.Purple sedan with plates JET somethingerather?Yep, new bumper, boot lid and spoiler. Hopefully get it back tomorrow fingers crossed.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 13/07/09 09:25 AM Posted 13/07/09 09:25 AM question guys.. is there any plus that you can get for our cars which 1 side plugs into the ecu and other plugs into a laptop? any software also?
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 13/07/09 10:30 AM Posted 13/07/09 10:30 AM Let me know how it goes.I got a quote from those guys a while back.. Still haven't fixed it up
Venom XR Turbo Member 63 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 14/07/09 05:47 AM Posted 14/07/09 05:47 AM spotted 29th June monday night (give or take a day! lol)a red BF F6 with black wheels and no spoiler, and a quad exhaust. ran along side him on the highway from melbourne-geelong, he turned off at the hoppers crossing/werribee exit I beleive. he gave it a squirt next to me... looked to have about 300ish atw would be my guestimate. nice lookin car.Venom
stockxr Banned 123 Member For: 18y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 14/07/09 05:52 AM Posted 14/07/09 05:52 AM we should organise all the bentliegh, moorabin and surrounding boys together seems to be quite a few.
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 14/07/09 06:14 AM Posted 14/07/09 06:14 AM we should organise all the bentliegh, moorabin and surrounding boys together seems to be quite a few.hey stockxr does your xr have gt rim on it??
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Posted 14/07/09 08:04 AM Posted 14/07/09 08:04 AM saw a few T's out on the princes friday night.. stuffed around with a couple of them. I was in a black ba with no spoiler, not sure if it was anyone from here?? black ba with no spoiler? hmm just trying to think if I saw that!I was driving mine, orange ba xr6t , SPRINGY PERFORMANCE on back window, maybe you saw me
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 14/07/09 08:19 AM Posted 14/07/09 08:19 AM Spotted a black T today with plates SAMSXR? rolling on Royal Pde with F6 wheels.
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 14/07/09 10:56 AM Posted 14/07/09 10:56 AM (edited) we should organise all the bentliegh, moorabin and surrounding boys together seems to be quite a few.sounds like a good idea to me!Spotted what I think could have been a blue xr6-t, FG gt-p wheels?, orange stripes, xr8 Bonnet bulge (could have been a gt now I think of it )turrning right out onto centre dandenong road from morabbin dfo. awsome looking car anyway Edited 14/07/09 11:01 AM by mad_rx2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now