AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 05/09/07 01:14 PM Posted 05/09/07 01:14 PM Had a bionic XR8 pass me today on the tulla freeway at essendon airport.Had the plates XR8T.anyone know anyhting about it?
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 05/09/07 01:20 PM Posted 05/09/07 01:20 PM No hiding here mate... waiting to pounce. LOLI work for TNT, so it makes an appearance there everyday of the working week... Without souding like I am talking it up I work right opposite my car everyday so can see it all day and a week doesn't go past where someone doesn't drive past, then turn around and take a pic of it coming back the other way... the boys in my office always point it out to me. They aren't car people either and think it's hilarious that people will stop to take photo's of a strangers car. Just quietly I get a kick out of it too...I also saw CL1MAX on the way home tonight at the lights at Stud Park shopping centre...Jack Yeah I figured that.the day I posted that it was tucked up tight behind a rigid and dog, lookes like it was hiding.I must admit I usually see it sitting proud and first in the que along the parking strip.If I ever had time, I'd stop and say hello
SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Posted 07/09/07 02:34 AM Posted 07/09/07 02:34 AM Anybody going to calder tonight???? Sep 7
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 09/09/07 08:19 AM Posted 09/09/07 08:19 AM saw PURVIE driving around Berwick
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 18d Gender: Female Posted 09/09/07 01:12 PM Posted 09/09/07 01:12 PM Well spring has sprung & the sun is out! It's about time we got our beasts out for a cruise don't ya think? It sure has been awhile since the Lake Mountain - Warburton cruiseAly
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/07 12:52 AM Posted 11/09/07 12:52 AM Hi Guys,Was thinkin of doin the Mt Baw Baw run now that the snow season has finished. Will wait until the first week or second week of October though. Stay tuned and hope to run it if there is enough interest
Miss_Aly Legacy Donating Member 615 Member For: 22y 4m 18d Gender: Female Posted 11/09/07 12:16 PM Posted 11/09/07 12:16 PM Hi Guys,Was thinkin of doin the Mt Baw Baw run now that the snow season has finished. Will wait until the first week or second week of October though. Stay tuned and hope to run it if there is enough interest That's one place I have never been, so I'm interested
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/09/07 02:54 AM Posted 12/09/07 02:54 AM Hi EvilDaifu, I'm interested but...The date will have to be carefully selected as Nizpro have a Dyno day on the 20th.RegardsTUFXRT6
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/09/07 10:59 PM Posted 12/09/07 10:59 PM (edited) Saw a bionic with the plate SUSSIX headin into lilydale last night. If anyone knows this car and assuming it's a T tell him to take the turbo badge off, it will set his plates off nicely Edited 12/09/07 11:03 PM by XRTPSI
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 13d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 13/09/07 12:06 AM Posted 13/09/07 12:06 AM Spotted a couple of T's on Westall Rd in the morning yesterday. First was an Undercoat colour with full GT kit, huge Oceanic sticker on the back window with S.A. plates. Second one was a blue turbo.Also, one of mechanics (I assume) that works for the Benz dealership at the cnr of Burke & Camberwell Rds has a green phoon with plates TYPHHN. Nice ride.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now