Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/06/12 12:06 PM Posted 04/06/12 12:06 PM And +25%Let the first one slide....the other reneger didnt get away with it though....
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 6d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 12:14 PM Posted 04/06/12 12:14 PM im wasting my time... think ill watch et watching freaky watchWhat are you hoping to run if all goes well
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/06/12 12:27 PM Posted 04/06/12 12:27 PM I think staino would love to run 25 seconds as long as he smokes the tyres for the length of the track lol 1
nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 12:31 PM Posted 04/06/12 12:31 PM Ahh mad r u headn dwn nikoYea probly if the weather holds up you going?Niko - planning a 11.2???? Would that be the fastest fg with small turbo and 98Hope so mate going by the mph should see 11.2 but anything better than 11.5 would be good enough for me see how we go I guess
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/06/12 12:43 PM Posted 04/06/12 12:43 PM I was full keen niko but I 4got I was working dammmmmmnnnnn
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 07:23 PM Posted 04/06/12 07:23 PM Let the first one slide....the other reneger didnt get away with it though....You talking about me? Yeah noticed the other day my warn bar went up slightly. 3/4 full now, just trying to catch Jet as he cannot have all the glory. 1
FPVPSI Member 503 Member For: 23y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/06/12 08:04 PM Posted 04/06/12 08:04 PM I hate when people say I done a skid when they really mean a burnout a skid to me is when you lock up the brakes in a s**t box and skid across the road NOT A BURNOUT or is that the difference between a Wog and a Skip expression of the meaning. Someone please explain, a skid could also be in your pants its not reffered to as a burnout when you drop one and exedently follow through LOL. 2
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 04/06/12 08:49 PM Posted 04/06/12 08:49 PM Haha. I think we know this. Skid skid skid skid
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 04/06/12 09:43 PM Posted 04/06/12 09:43 PM A skid is what I used to do in a pushy when pressing the peddals backwards. Who could make the longest line. Would flog the rear tyre doing it though. All the kids are calling burnouts, sliding or any other loss of traction skids these days.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/06/12 10:08 PM Posted 04/06/12 10:08 PM im wasting my time... think ill watch et watching freaky watchWho's watching you though?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now