Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

Fkmf6 did your mate were talkn about own a fg with the plates any3--

that's another guy I know him too
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

Dre and Adie posting just minutes after each other... Coincidence? I think not lol

Edited by MiKa
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

More pics have been added. Where's the 391 dyno sheet?

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

More pics have been added. Where's the 391 dyno sheet?

She doesn't even know it makes that power. I texted her the other day. No mention of E85 either, She doesn't have a pic of that sheet. But here.

75c616b5.jpg

Dre and Adie posting just minutes after each other... Coincidence? I think not lol

We are sitting next to each other so yeah wasn't a coincidence.

Edited by dre
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

What's everyones age here?

I need 295x35x19.

22.. Nitto's are by far the best tyre I've ever had, really can't praise them enough. Using 245/40/19's and theyre whisper quiet. My pzeros at the front are making a bit of noise and can't grip for sh*t on the back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...