Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 05/03/12 02:41 AM Posted 05/03/12 02:41 AM (edited) Quickest on the hwy = pazzos secret hwy car Edited 05/03/12 02:41 AM by kvbaby
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 05/03/12 02:41 AM Posted 05/03/12 02:41 AM Anyone can have a 100% win record if they only race the people they know they will beat though, which is what the iceman does!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/12 02:46 AM Posted 05/03/12 02:46 AM Quickest on the hwy = pazzos secret hwy car+1 and don't ask what it is as its a secret.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 05/03/12 02:49 AM Posted 05/03/12 02:49 AM 58 seconds, easy to catch up to the M3
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 05/03/12 03:05 AM Posted 05/03/12 03:05 AM Thing is pookey he is asking who is the quickest jogger, not who has the most power. Plus those high RWK cars cannot put power down, as Voldermort can. On hwy it's him.True, true. I think this Voldemort thing could catch on. Much easier to say than hewhocantbenamed.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/12 03:12 AM Posted 05/03/12 03:12 AM I think this Voldemort thing could catch on.Hard to talk about him if nobody sees him..I was hanging for a rematch but never got to see him again. His car is quick I'll admit that but so was mine, so was EJ, so was SSG.. The guys always got an excuse if he loses.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/12 03:14 AM Posted 05/03/12 03:14 AM I thought he claimed to have seen you in his rear view mirror...
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 05/03/12 03:15 AM Posted 05/03/12 03:15 AM Spotted the secret hwy car in the footage
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/12 03:25 AM Posted 05/03/12 03:25 AM LOL Freeze.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/12 03:51 AM Posted 05/03/12 03:51 AM I thought he claimed to have seen you in his rear view mirror...I had a suprise for him but never got to show him.. I'll get another F6 soon 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now