shananp Member 248 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 22/12/11 10:29 AM Posted 22/12/11 10:29 AM (edited) XRTFG6 I had the motor built and snapped the auto input shaft again Edited 22/12/11 10:34 AM by shananp
shananp Member 248 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 22/12/11 10:34 AM Posted 22/12/11 10:34 AM put me down for a maybe tomoz night
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 21d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/11 10:58 AM Posted 22/12/11 10:58 AM (edited) I want to come but until I get my brakes done I dont think its a good idea. Edited 22/12/11 11:00 AM by adie
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 22/12/11 11:39 AM Posted 22/12/11 11:39 AM Should make it, probably head home after the seat as I have an xmas lunch on Xmas eve
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/11 11:47 AM Posted 22/12/11 11:47 AM I went and took the missus to the seat last sat night, and I past at least 5 cops pulling people over just on the highway.so not sure if that's normal for a sat night or fri night?
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/11 11:55 AM Posted 22/12/11 11:55 AM It's getting there. Alot of locals have been complaining, I read it in the paper not long ago.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 22/12/11 12:17 PM Posted 22/12/11 12:17 PM Hmmm
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/11 01:42 PM Posted 22/12/11 01:42 PM 1.Kv/J.d2.scottymadf63.Dillz4.k31th *probably*5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.
FG50T Member 568 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/12/11 01:48 PM Posted 22/12/11 01:48 PM 1.Kv/J.d2.scottymadf63.Dillz4.k31th *probably*5. FG50T - If ford spare parts pulls through for me6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.
Snapper Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 15y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/12/11 03:37 PM Posted 22/12/11 03:37 PM How much is input shaft drive in and out plz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now