R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/01/11 05:02 AM Posted 08/01/11 05:02 AM Wasn't quicker than my work ute last night.It's missing quite badly, he needs that ignition system. It ran a 10 and he's done more to it since then so it will be a lot quicker once it's running right. When it's on song it's pretty lethal!KV your exhaust was shooting flames last night lol looked mad
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/01/11 05:46 AM Posted 08/01/11 05:46 AM Kv man its easy as, an hour nap is all you need. But in this heat it wrecks ya. Next time dont invite so many of your vn driving mates hey?Ben, I dont know what was going on last night but the 275s werent even trying to grip the road, when I was next to you 2nd gear was useless.Yea Wormy Osc was repping for the P-platers (in one of the quicker cars out), but when that thing starts reving it sounds horn too. Not quite as ridiculoius as that mustang. Not quite as girly as J.Ds V8 lol
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 08/01/11 05:46 AM Posted 08/01/11 05:46 AM (edited) while vl sounds wicked, saw it give it a bit from that car wash on whitehorse road, looked hell quickits been doing that for a few weeks now lol, too bad I cant see it hahawasnt able to have a chat with ya man, next time fk you, they were your mates Edited 08/01/11 05:49 AM by kvbaby
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 06:08 AM Posted 08/01/11 06:08 AM Was an AWESOME night.I was with my brother inlaw in GALLUP, I'm glad you fellas liked it :DHis a member on here username is XRTF18, also has a 330rwkw XR6T.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 08/01/11 06:16 AM Posted 08/01/11 06:16 AM his car is bad ass, has he taken it down the quarter? you guys were parked down the shell service lane for ages lol
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/11 06:36 AM Posted 08/01/11 06:36 AM Nah hasn't raced itYeh we were there for a while, his leg hurts after a while of driving that thing so we were just kicking back enjoying the scene
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 08/01/11 06:54 AM Posted 08/01/11 06:54 AM Was an AWESOME night.I was with my brother inlaw in GALLUP, I'm glad you fellas liked it :DHis a member on here username is XRTF18, also has a 330rwkw XR6T.Some people have too much money LMAO
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/01/11 07:15 AM Posted 08/01/11 07:15 AM Farking good night, soooo many cars out.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/01/11 07:21 AM Posted 08/01/11 07:21 AM Hey dj I could still hear GALLUP when it was behind me going up the seat, and I wasn't being shy. Dillz should do that thing I asked kv to talk to you about. Also don't get a g6 man cardigans wouldnt suit you.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/01/11 07:23 AM Posted 08/01/11 07:23 AM Shhhhh....What thing? Or don't I want to know?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now