clark522 Legacy Donating Member 128 Member For: 16y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/10 10:35 AM Posted 22/10/10 10:35 AM hey *Beep*, saw your car at dynomite the other day when I dropped mine off, dion said you were getting some part of your turbo upgraded to to4z spec or something. Didnt have a chance to have a look at your car but from the other side of the shop it looked good mate lol. obviously got it back? make much more power?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/10/10 11:06 AM Posted 22/10/10 11:06 AM yeah mate. feels more powerful. cant get a dyno sheet to tell you how much more power it has though. feels good
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 22/10/10 11:46 AM Posted 22/10/10 11:46 AM *Beep*: are u hiflowing your 35/40? with 66 comp wheel(same as to4z comp wheel)?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/10/10 12:29 PM Posted 22/10/10 12:29 PM I put a .7 front and 66comp wheel yes
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 22/10/10 01:04 PM Posted 22/10/10 01:04 PM I found more down low power with .70 comp cover upgrade. but had to make a new actuator bracket. anyway only reason why I asked is because I am thinking of hiflowing my 35/40 when I build a bottom end next year. in my sig, im on borrowed time.. and g/l with the car man.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 22/10/10 06:08 PM Posted 22/10/10 06:08 PM Spotted and met a few guys at Calder last night, Bradles, tonyv,'nvmyf6, plus amfew other t's I forget.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 22/10/10 09:36 PM Posted 22/10/10 09:36 PM Get any decent runs henz ? How did you go ?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 22/10/10 09:59 PM Posted 22/10/10 09:59 PM Yea man, got two runs in about 3 1/2 hours. Was gunna throw some ET streets on but the car felt a bit sluggish in the heat, so left it on the sunlike and dropped them to 30psi. First run it hooked up awesome, felt like it jumped off the line. I lifted off a bit out of habit from expecting wheel spin so I think there's a few more tenths in it. Did a 12.9, so I'm wrapped to have a 12 sec manual ute, in daily trim, except for having the tailgate dropped. Don't think that helps though. 2nd run botched the clutch work a bit and bogged down on the line for a 13,2.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 22/10/10 10:47 PM Posted 22/10/10 10:47 PM bloody calder ;/anyone got results bar henz? (btw wd on your pb)
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Posted 22/10/10 10:47 PM Posted 22/10/10 10:47 PM congrats on the 12.9 henz. How busy was it last night!!! And I wasnt even racing! haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now