Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/10/10 10:49 AM Posted 24/10/10 10:49 AM I'm a maybe too Matty!!! Dunno if we have anything on...
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 3d Posted 24/10/10 10:54 AM Posted 24/10/10 10:54 AM No worries mate, I will update it again tomorrow so hopefully get a few together.
lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 21d Posted 25/10/10 05:37 AM Posted 25/10/10 05:37 AM I wouldn't mind meeting a few of u guy if I'm allowed to bring my stock fg t
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/10/10 06:08 AM Posted 25/10/10 06:08 AM Bring it out man, last time Matty did this there was 25-30 Ts and some n/a's and it was good night.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 25/10/10 06:09 AM Posted 25/10/10 06:09 AM I'm keen matty !
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/10/10 06:16 AM Posted 25/10/10 06:16 AM Hey JETFAG when are you doing another photo shoot? I'm pretty keen to get some happy snaps now that the 20's are back on. This is the best I could do lol
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 3d Posted 25/10/10 06:50 AM Posted 25/10/10 06:50 AM No worries guys,will update list later tonight. Hey James,dont ya hate when your car looks awesome sitting somewhere so you take a pic and it just doesnt look the same lol. Maybe worm needs to bring a passenger and take some good pics on Friday night,if he can make it.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 25/10/10 07:56 AM Posted 25/10/10 07:56 AM just photoshop it to make it look good
Yoshi Legacy Donating Member 136 Member For: 17y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Knox Posted 25/10/10 08:32 AM Posted 25/10/10 08:32 AM I'm a maybe as well, I'll have to stick to the back of the pack though. Got no brakes left.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 25/10/10 08:39 AM Posted 25/10/10 08:39 AM no brakes? I think u can stay at the front thanks lol!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now