Jump to content

Whats Everyone Do For A Crust?


Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 30d
Posted

IT Geek and loving it

MrPlow - you are a guy to get to know (OZ wheels,Advanti, Enkei etc!!!)

21+5yrs old (or 30-4).

Great to see Ford is back.

RR.

  • some guy...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 15d
Posted

everyone says that until I tell them we don't sell to public... :(

however, I probaby will have almost new 18x7.5/8/8.5 AU/BA wheels and rubber for sale every few months. :)

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

I've got an ABN :)

  • some guy...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 15d
Posted

well, if you're not in the business of selling wheels and tyres, it's up to the powers that be to decide whether we sell you a set of wheels or not. I mean, we buy king springs at trade prices although we have nothing to do with springs or suspension.

I'll find out...

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Chalk another one up for the non geeks.

l am an engineer working in the Oil & Gas industry, mainly offshore on the rigs. Sounds glamorous, but aint. Pays the bills though.

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I sell baked beans.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

hope you dont eat too many :D Wouldn't like to be next to you in the bus.. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...