obrut6 Member 160 Member For: 22y 6m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 01/01/05 11:02 AM Posted 01/01/05 11:02 AM my ute has CAI (xr8 snorkel) with BMC filter, plus centre muff replaced with 2 dogs.8psi great 10psi not so great only run the 8psi until I can get it custom tuned.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate whats happening on the 10 psi mapCheers JEFF <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I mentioned it on this thread try page 6 ?
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 17d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/01/05 11:05 AM Posted 01/01/05 11:05 AM Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 01/01/05 12:26 PM Posted 01/01/05 12:26 PM Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying link please??Dave.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/01/05 12:39 PM Posted 01/01/05 12:39 PM Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying link please??Dave.It aint the plugs..... probably the extra cai stuffing up the mixtures.
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 4m Posted 01/01/05 12:46 PM Posted 01/01/05 12:46 PM (edited) Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying <{POST_SNAPBACK}>link please??Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It aint the plugs..... probably the extra cai stuffing up the mixtures.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm running the 10psi with SS Induction as well as an under the headlight jobby and it's all good Steve Edited 01/01/05 12:50 PM by jordak
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/01/05 12:52 PM Posted 01/01/05 12:52 PM Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying link please??Dave.It aint the plugs..... probably the extra cai stuffing up the mixtures.I'm running the 10psi with SS Induction as well as an under the headlight jobby and it's all good Steveis yours fine on both maps... 8psi and 10 psi?
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 4m Posted 01/01/05 12:58 PM Posted 01/01/05 12:58 PM Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying <{POST_SNAPBACK}>link please??Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>It aint the plugs..... probably the extra cai stuffing up the mixtures.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm running the 10psi with SS Induction as well as an under the headlight jobby and it's all good Steve<{POST_SNAPBACK}>is yours fine on both maps... 8psi and 10 psi?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah 8's fine just a bit tame when compared to the 10. Is yours an auto or manual ? How about yours Jeff I assume your not having any probs. with the 10 also.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/01/05 12:59 PM Posted 01/01/05 12:59 PM Have you tried gapping your plugs as street tuner was saying link please??Dave.It aint the plugs..... probably the extra cai stuffing up the mixtures.I'm running the 10psi with SS Induction as well as an under the headlight jobby and it's all good Steveis yours fine on both maps... 8psi and 10 psi?Yeah 8's fine just a bit tame when compared to the 10. Is yours an auto or manual ? How about yours Jeff I assume your not having any probs. with the 10 also.mines a manual.... im waiting for dyno time to sort it all out... should not be a big issue... just dont want to wait to run it.. that's all
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 17d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/01/05 09:40 PM Posted 01/01/05 09:40 PM I'm running the 10psi with SS Induction as well as an under the headlight jobby and it's all good Steve<{POST_SNAPBACK}>is yours fine on both maps... 8psi and 10 psi?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah 8's fine just a bit tame when compared to the 10. Is yours an auto or manual ? How about yours Jeff I assume your not having any probs. with the 10 also.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>G'day Steve, well can notice I pwr increase from the 8 psi to the 10 psi but on the 10 psi map im getting a surging problem what it feels like is the boost seems to go to 10 psi and then back to 8 or 9 psi then back up again its just not a smooth boost delivery but on the 8 psi map its fine just not as powerfull,I think injection prefection is the Sydney dealer for the flasher so im waiting for them to open so I can get a custom tune,as for the edit its self at this stg I think its a very good product will see what can be done with some custom tuning and its a perfect increase in the line presure in the Auto changes are a little bit firmer without being harshC YA JEFF
obrut6 Member 160 Member For: 22y 6m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 02/01/05 12:02 AM Posted 02/01/05 12:02 AM I think injection prefection are gonna be getting a few calls when they open.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now