xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 27/12/04 05:26 AM Posted 27/12/04 05:26 AM I cant wait till all my sct buddies recieve there edit though350 kw may be right but that would be with an exhaust and cai I would think you know rapt I feel for you NOT
Guest Guests Posted 27/12/04 06:00 AM Posted 27/12/04 06:00 AM I cant wait till all my sct buddies recieve there edit though350 kw may be right but that would be with an exhaust and cai I would think you know rapt I feel for you NOT<{POST_SNAPBACK}>these would be engine at best kw or typo'sconsidering the herrod car made 250at the treads its most likly a typo
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 27/12/04 06:40 AM Posted 27/12/04 06:40 AM so if I wanna get a dyno I just drive into somewhere with a dyno and say what??? give me a dyno run and charge me lolnever been to one or maybe wait till a dyno day
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 23y 1d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 27/12/04 06:41 AM Posted 27/12/04 06:41 AM it's mostly likey just a flywheel reading of kws... ala stock turbos having 240kws...
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 27/12/04 08:39 AM Posted 27/12/04 08:39 AM so if I wanna get a dyno I just drive into somewhere with a dyno and say what??? give me a dyno run and charge me lolnever been to one or maybe wait till a dyno dayThe best option is to take the car to a CAPA dealer who can customise/optimise the tunes for your car. If you're going to pay for Dyno time you may as well pay a little extra and get some lasting benefits. :banghead:
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 27/12/04 08:40 AM Author Posted 27/12/04 08:40 AM I'm thinking about putting my car on a Dyno in Sydney. Can anyone recommend a good place to go?Mal
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 27/12/04 08:42 AM Posted 27/12/04 08:42 AM "yousure its not the valet map?"Yeah DW pretty sure about that !it pulls real hard then pop its all over ! :banghead: like I said the 8psi is smooth as !oh havent tried the valet mode.That doesn't sound good.What was the weather like at the time? Was it hot and humid, or really cool?Just wanted to check the conditions as I know of someone else with this issue but on the 8 PSI map as well...
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 27/12/04 08:46 AM Posted 27/12/04 08:46 AM injection perfection are one dealer in sydney with the sct edit
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 27/12/04 08:49 AM Author Posted 27/12/04 08:49 AM Maybe we can get a few cars there and the guys at Injection Perfection can Dyno, and tune a few at once? I'll create a thread in "Crusies"Mal
tintR Member 154 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria Posted 27/12/04 09:31 AM Posted 27/12/04 09:31 AM WOW Im impressed with this edit. If you lose traction you have to back off or you will be up for new tyres for sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now