Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 4d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

thans crisso!

some good lookin graphics that game has... I esp like that first one you posted, it looks soo life like... whatever it would be in life that is :D

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 14d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

That looks way better than mine, and I thought mine looked pretty good.

Question, what is anti aliasing.

  • voy74656
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 22d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I tihnk its smoothing out teh rough bits....turning a zig zag into a smooth line....then again I could be totally off track :k24t:

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Just picked up my copy.... not sure whether I should crank it up now or a little later after I've gotten some sleep first (these late night concalls with the US are killing me!).

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
(these late night concalls with the US are killing me!).

:k24t: *knowing nod*

:k24t:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 10d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

To the person with the pics is that with all the graphics boosted to max? Also has anyone used the multiplayer part yet, my new comp should be ready soon, might be fun getting online start a server called XR6Turbo. can never find aussies to play online always get kicked off US severs cause my ping is too high and I got cable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...