turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/07/04 12:57 PM Posted 31/07/04 12:57 PM Only a week and a bit to go untill Doom 3 is released here, I have been hanging for this game for over 2 years since I first heard it was being made. Anyone else as eager as me to splatter some more demons.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 4d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 31/07/04 01:09 PM Posted 31/07/04 01:09 PM the graphics on it will be a hell of alot better then the first 2, and ive heard reviews from people I know in the gaming area (im a mad 1st person shooter player, games like Operation Flashpoint, Delta Force 2, Delta force Blackhawk Down, Delta Force Land Warroir (I liked DF2 so much I wanted some more of them...) and ive played Return to castle wolfenstein, red fection, medal of honor, half life, call of duty... and these are all pretty good games...RTCW was good for a sequal for a game that was over 8 or so years old... im expecting doom3 will be similar... I might download it
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/07/04 01:25 PM Author Posted 31/07/04 01:25 PM Jep, have you played farcry? Farcry has got it over all the games you mentioned, and I think doom3 is going to be on another level again, I'm also a mad FPS fan. Farcry left me in awe and what I have seen so far of doom3, its going to be even better, FPS with a survival horror ellement, oh yeah.BTW there is a sequal to RTCW in the making.
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 4d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 31/07/04 02:03 PM Posted 31/07/04 02:03 PM ill check farcry out...but still, im yet to find a game that will touch Delta Force 2 for gameplay, just too many cheaters around...
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 31/07/04 02:04 PM Posted 31/07/04 02:04 PM yep being a mad ID Software fan... (still playing Quakeworld online - yes that's Q1).. I am hanging out to see D3...HL2 looks very interesting too!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 01/08/04 01:10 AM Posted 01/08/04 01:10 AM Far Cry is just awesome... and freaky too! When will people realise that playing god with our genetic makeup will always end in..... oops, nearly gave it away! Back to the mayhem!!! Oh, and I can't wait for Doom3....
arctic_ice Member 32 Member For: 22y 6m 11d Posted 01/08/04 01:45 AM Posted 01/08/04 01:45 AM Im looking forward to DOOM3 as well. Ive always liked ID softwares games
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 01/08/04 03:50 AM Author Posted 01/08/04 03:50 AM ill check farcry out...but still, im yet to find a game that will touch Delta Force 2 for gameplay, just too many cheaters around... you will be very pleased I am sure, the levels are totally free roaming and can reach sizes of 32x32 kilometers, you can even hanglide.
pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 27d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 01/08/04 05:39 AM Posted 01/08/04 05:39 AM Im thinking ill buy Doom III but im really waiting for Halflife 2.. that is gonna rockI'm more of a MMORPG person myself.. am playing Star wars galaxies and I did play Everquest... but I dont mind the odd FPS now and then..Pedro
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 4d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 01/08/04 05:57 AM Posted 01/08/04 05:57 AM seen this on offtopic...http://warp2search.net/modules.php?name=Ne...ticle&sid=19197sounds like its already been spotted as a torrent..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now