driftpig01 Member 67 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Location: "NORTHERN GOLD GOAST" Posted 19/12/06 07:05 AM Posted 19/12/06 07:05 AM Go see Ian aka goldie will be 1/2 the price of Ford
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/12/06 07:12 AM Posted 19/12/06 07:12 AM Yeah mate, I take my car to Goldie for all my services bar the initial freebie, which did Fark all.If you insist on Ford, try Metro Ford, in the Valley.Scotty
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/12/06 07:17 AM Posted 19/12/06 07:17 AM Far out prices vary from dealer to dealer, metro ford valley is 240 and byrne ford kedron 300 bux. q ford browns plains 340. I prefer ford for first service coz I got some other warrenty issues to it as well. I just hate the fact that I have to take it further away from my home for cheaper deal, but I wont have a lift back home and cbf sitting there for half a day
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 19/12/06 09:56 AM Posted 19/12/06 09:56 AM Russ, take it back to ford for your warranty wort, take it to Ian for service, if he doenst look after you tell him Fatz is gonna be looking for him All those prices of yours are to high, I paid 201.76 for mine, quoted 225 though
neilske Member 34 Member For: 19y 11m 22d Location: manly, brisbane Posted 19/12/06 10:23 AM Posted 19/12/06 10:23 AM I just had my 15k service at bryan byrt tingalpa a few weeks ago...I also hit them up about some warranty issues, which true to form were not fixed...but anyway I got charged $229.95total labour - 110.40total parts - 16.48total p.o.l - 66.00misc - 16.16gst - 20.91
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/12/06 12:20 PM Posted 19/12/06 12:20 PM I just had my 15k service at bryan byrt tingalpa a few weeks ago...I also hit them up about some warranty issues, which true to form were not fixed...but anyway I got charged $229.95total labour - 110.40total parts - 16.48total p.o.l - 66.00misc - 16.16gst - 20.91←that's aight, will give me call tommorow and ask for price. Then I ll try to call bryan byrt mt gravatt for price match.Thanks ppls
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/12/06 04:03 AM Posted 20/12/06 04:03 AM Hrmm, I called Tingalpa and they want $375. How did u get it for $230. This is all confusing :(
Chopdog New Member 15 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Posted 11/09/11 11:39 PM Posted 11/09/11 11:39 PM Hey guys clicked over the 15000km mark on the fg yesterday and was just wondering what the first service is goin to cost? should I use my ford dealer or my usuall mechanic who is a mate and one of the best around?
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 12/09/11 01:02 AM Posted 12/09/11 01:02 AM Usual mechanic dont waste you $$ at Fraud.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/09/11 05:30 AM Posted 12/09/11 05:30 AM Resale consideration is the only reason you'd want a ford stamp on your book..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now