Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 01/06/04 07:49 AM Posted 01/06/04 07:49 AM Im in for pretty much any weekend I have no lifejust pick a day
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 01/06/04 11:42 AM Posted 01/06/04 11:42 AM Whers all the happy snaps??vik I'm sorting thru them still...we took 500+ pics. I'll start posting them when I get some time. Most of the critical ones are already posted in the photo gallery - go have a look see.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/06/04 04:13 PM Posted 02/06/04 04:13 PM Im in for pretty much any weekend I have no lifejust pick a day Same here! :lol: :w00t2:
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/06/04 12:51 PM Posted 03/06/04 12:51 PM I may not get my ute back in time for the 13th. So maybe 20th would be better - but if every one prefers the 13th then I can always catch a ride with someone (hint badxr6)
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/06/04 02:12 PM Posted 03/06/04 02:12 PM Things are a bit hectic for me lately. But I'll keep an eye on this thread and if you arrange a cruise, I'll make it if I can.
Guest Guests Posted 06/06/04 06:51 AM Posted 06/06/04 06:51 AM Just to keep Boostie happy,well aim for 20/6/04,meet TTP 1pm,head off to the Barrosa some place,Any Ideas??So post up if your comming along so we can get the ball rollingBoost 6 you can only come along if you have a new set of rear tyres.vik
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/06/04 08:24 AM Posted 06/06/04 08:24 AM I'm in but I've gotta be at work by 6pm so I'll have to sort out where we're going and where I need to leave to get to work on time.
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 06/06/04 10:21 AM Posted 06/06/04 10:21 AM Im In
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 06/06/04 11:55 AM Posted 06/06/04 11:55 AM ill be in for the 20th ,,,,r we going via chain of ponds and birdwood
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now