voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/06/04 02:03 AM Posted 09/06/04 02:03 AM ive got spare seats....but I dont like auto handbrakes..... :o
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 9d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 09/06/04 03:46 AM Posted 09/06/04 03:46 AM Any other handbrakes coming along? If there is might have to bring mine, we could put them all in vovos car for the trip Maybe he could let one of them drive Could be an interesting excersise
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/06/04 04:36 AM Posted 09/06/04 04:36 AM See you cant beat a V8,7 hours 18 minutes, You musta had a clear run from littlehampton to crafers to do that sorta time in a holden :lol: vik I was a passenger, whilst my older cousin was driving.We sat on 120 mph on just about every clear section of road we found.My knuckles were white on a couple of occasions.Overtaking some trucks, with a closing speed of about 100 mph, and an old bozo in an Austin 7 (hgag colour too) decides to overtake without looking in the rear view mirror.I've got a lot of near miss (and some not so near miss) stories. Sometimes I wonder how I survived my teenage years. Thank god I matured and am now a very responsible driver.
Guest Guests Posted 09/06/04 05:29 AM Posted 09/06/04 05:29 AM The only way I survived is by not having V8s.vik
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 09/06/04 08:06 AM Posted 09/06/04 08:06 AM We need that ferry full of XR,s 8 cars I think.Is Bad Xr6 Going?I wonder if Timmy might want to take his blood orange XR Bruce? Count In Mr X and Boy Blunder.
Guest Guests Posted 09/06/04 11:13 AM Posted 09/06/04 11:13 AM We need that ferry full of XR,s 8 cars I think.Is Bad Xr6 Going?I wonder if Timmy might want to take his blood orange XR Bruce? Count In Mr X and Boy Blunder. Should leave boy blunder home and just let him look at the pics as a lesson :lol: vik
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Posted 09/06/04 11:30 AM Posted 09/06/04 11:30 AM I'm leaving my handbrake at home ......r we looking at a 12.30 meet
Guest Guests Posted 09/06/04 11:43 AM Posted 09/06/04 11:43 AM Spoke to SWMBO and shes working..Im FREE.vik
Guest Guests Posted 10/06/04 01:37 PM Posted 10/06/04 01:37 PM Whats everybody doing on the long weekend?vik
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/06/04 02:59 AM Posted 11/06/04 02:59 AM on the saturday I'm working from 2:30...sunday from 3:00...monday from 4:00.....I'm up for a cruise on the monday....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now