XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 08/06/04 10:19 AM Posted 08/06/04 10:19 AM hello all I've PM vik with a rough detail of the cruise and I am suggesting another meeting point as TTP trades sunday (It's a s**T of a place at the best of times)....I,m suggesting jarvis fords carpark at hillcrest
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 08/06/04 11:07 AM Posted 08/06/04 11:07 AM Hello all....This is the suggestion....... MEET at the hall adjacent to Jarvis ford at NORTH EAST ROAD HILLCRESTat 12.30 pm,,,,,,, chain of pond ,birdwood, palmer ,mannum(across the ferry),murray bridge (stop for photos at the bunyip ).old highway one to hahndorf.OPTION are freeway home or lobethal then gorge road... Maps will be printed out if anyone gets lost... IF anyone has changes or suggestion all welcome
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 08/06/04 12:04 PM Posted 08/06/04 12:04 PM sounds pretty good...but the earlier we start - the longer I can stay on the cruise....why not start earlier....yup - I'm being selfish - but I wanna go for the entire cruise and not have to pike 1/2 way through cause that would just depress me and make me wanna cry.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 08/06/04 01:00 PM Posted 08/06/04 01:00 PM hi voy,, shall we start the biding at 8.00am :lol:
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 08/06/04 02:10 PM Posted 08/06/04 02:10 PM um....no...I'm thinking more like 11-12ish...maybe 10 if every1's enthusiastic....
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 08/06/04 02:14 PM Posted 08/06/04 02:14 PM so meet at 10.30 leave at 11.00
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Posted 08/06/04 02:19 PM Posted 08/06/04 02:19 PM Voy its not actually alot of kilometers involved, it just has a good blend of twisty and straight road. you can do it in a couple of hours or four hours... if we left at 11.00 we would be back by the latest 3.00
Guest Guests Posted 08/06/04 10:50 PM Posted 08/06/04 10:50 PM sounds pretty good...but the earlier we start - the longer I can stay on the cruise....why not start earlier....yup - I'm being selfish - but I wanna go for the entire cruise and not have to pike 1/2 way through cause that would just depress me and make me wanna cry. Dont frett palsky,plenty of time..its 200 odd klm round trip and on the way back from murry bridge on the old highway,at every town there is a turn off to the freeway so you can pace yourself,turn off when you need to.I reckon there would even be enough time to stop off at the german arms hotel,old mill even EOTH,might be the go,for a chat after it all .That way we might get Zeke to come along..Good work XR6_ED,should be a good spin dont worry about vovo to much,hes new to the hills ,12.30 plenty time enough to get home on time,ok lets see what gives,20/6/04meet 12.30 pm 477 North East Rd Hillcresthall next to Jarvis fordAll who havent said they are interested could you let us know the numbers so we can allow for catering.vik
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 08/06/04 11:25 PM Posted 08/06/04 11:25 PM Well that's nice an close to my house!!! 1/2 a block to be exact but I cant leave till at least 1. The passenger seat handbrake wants to come and she's not off till 12:15
Guest Guests Posted 08/06/04 11:52 PM Posted 08/06/04 11:52 PM That gives you 15 minuites,plenty of time :lol: We would leave about one pm I would think Any other handbrakes coming along? If there is might have to bring mine, we could put them all in vovos car for the trip vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now