Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Prestons NSW
Posted

So why did you do the mods for in the first place is my question?

I would mod my car so I could make it faster. You have done it and now you complain. Get over it.

A large majority of motorbikes would leave you sitting at the lights my friend so if you are only picking on cars then maybe you should think of bikes as well. It is true that a lot of faster cars are only around later at night. But by the way your acting like a grandpa I would assume your at home in bed with a nice cup of hot choclate.

Maybe as you are getting older you are just turning into an old fart who can never be satisfied and always whines about something.

Oh my cars to slow. Oh now its to fast.

A mate of mine at work here owns a HR ute with a 308 in it that runs 11's. I tell you now he wouldn't even bother racing you from the lights as he knows you aint got a chance. Besides he does his speed at the track and not on the road.

Time to sell you car and take up lawn bowls. :spoton: Or as already stated at the drags there is lots of cars to beat you :w00t2:

Wayne

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

there are fast cars .... and then there are "fast" cars :spoton:

cars doing 7s 8s 9s are "fast" cars ...... cars doing 10s 11s 12s are just warming up :w00t2:

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 5d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
there are fast cars .... and then there are "fast" cars :spoton:

cars doing 7s 8s 9s are "fast" cars ...... cars doing 10s 11s 12s are just warming up :w00t2:

I've never seen a 7 sec car at the ligts.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
there are fast cars .... and then there are "fast" cars  :w00t2:

cars doing 7s 8s 9s are "fast" cars ...... cars doing 10s 11s 12s are just warming up  :w00t2:

I've never seen a 7 sec car at the ligts.

Don't dragways use lights anymore. :spoton:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

Thanks for all the sympathy guys. :w00t2:

I'm usually driving home from the club at 330am. Sometimes I will cruise up and down Dandenong road for 1/2 an hour or so before heading home. Sometimes I get guys in ricers that are racing each other but its like shooting fish in a barrel, I know I'll get a fish but its not really fishing. :ermm:

Wayne I will have a look into this lawn bowls you speak of, I'll see if I can fit it in between interviewing new dancers and drinking at the bar. :w00t2:

I've been to Calder a few times and its great fun. Yes I get beaten alot, but the cars that are beating me I'm unlikely to see at the lights.

I started this thread as humourus and realized half way through writing it that there was some truth in it, but now thanks to you guys its humourus again.

Geea. :glad:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Wayne I will have a look into this lawn bowls you speak of, I'll see if I can fit it in between interviewing new dancers and drinking at the bar. :w00t2:

:glad::w00t2: old fart hay???? I think NOT!!

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Geea,

I wish I had your problem. Doing the math, I think you and I are similiar age ( halfway to 80 ) and I wish I had more power. My issue is I'm a suit during the day in a very conservative environment so am careful about hooning up the car. By night though, I am always looking for a little run here and their when the opportunity presents.

I will probably do a stage 1 APS soon and leave it at that. If I can get the T to run 13's, that will be OK and better than 95% of cars on the road.

Winning all the time can't be that bad! :lol:

Posted

Geea, have a chat to Kent,hes into lawn bowls BIG TIME,hell end you in the right direction.

vik

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
So why did you do the mods for in the first place is my question?

I would mod my car so I could make it faster. You have done it and now you complain. Get over it.

A large majority of motorbikes would leave you sitting at the lights my friend so if you are only picking on cars then maybe you should think of bikes as well. It is true that a lot of faster cars are only around later at night. But by the way your acting like a grandpa I would assume your at home in bed with a nice cup of hot choclate.

Maybe as you are getting older you are just turning into an old fart who can never be satisfied and always whines about something.

Oh my cars to slow. Oh now its to fast.

A mate of mine at work here owns a HR ute with a 308 in it that runs 11's. I tell you now he wouldn't even bother racing you from the lights as he knows you aint got a chance. Besides he does his speed at the track and not on the road.

Time to sell you car and take up lawn bowls. :w00t2: Or as already stated at the drags there is lots of cars to beat you :w00t2:

Wayne

That attitude is uncalled for, G man was only funning & didn't warrant a nagging from you scruffy. Put on a happy face or take a chill pill.

Scotty CCC

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Geea,

I wish I had your problem. Doing the math, I think you and I are similiar age ( halfway to 80 ) and I wish I had more power. My issue is I'm a suit during the day in a very conservative environment so am careful about hooning up the car. By night though, I am always looking for a little run here and their when the opportunity presents.

I will probably do a stage 1 APS soon and leave it at that. If I can get the T to run 13's, that will be OK and better than 95% of cars on the road.

Winning all the time can't be that bad! :lol:

Hey flukester,

your T won't loose its placidness just cause you make it more angry, adding another 90kw's of aggro won't change its day to day driveability, bro. Go phase II

Scotty CCC

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...