geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/04/04 07:57 AM Author Posted 30/04/04 07:57 AM Geea, I wish I had your problem. Doing the math, I think you and I are similiar age ( halfway to 80 ) and I wish I had more power. My issue is I'm a suit during the day in a very conservative environment so am careful about hooning up the car. By night though, I am always looking for a little run here and their when the opportunity presents. I will probably do a stage 1 APS soon and leave it at that. If I can get the T to run 13's, that will be OK and better than 95% of cars on the road.Winning all the time can't be that bad! :lol: Hey flukeyluke, you can do the same mods as me and no-one will know unless you tell them or take them for a ride and show them. I can drive my car sedately (listen ok, I can if I try hard), and it drives like a standard non turbo falcon. You dont live far from me so if you're interested in having a look and drive of my "T" let me know and you can see for yourself. Geea.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 30/04/04 07:58 AM Posted 30/04/04 07:58 AM Geea, I wish I had your problem. Doing the math, I think you and I are similiar age ( halfway to 80 ) and I wish I had more power. My issue is I'm a suit during the day in a very conservative environment so am careful about hooning up the car. By night though, I am always looking for a little run here and their when the opportunity presents. I will probably do a stage 1 APS soon and leave it at that. If I can get the T to run 13's, that will be OK and better than 95% of cars on the road.Winning all the time can't be that bad! :lol:Hey flukeyluke, you can do the same mods as me and no-one will know unless you tell them or take them for a ride and show them. I can drive my car sedately (listen ok, I can if I try hard), and it drives like a standard non turbo falcon. You dont live far from me so if you're interested in having a look and drive of my "T" let me know and you can see for yourself. Geea. Go visit G man at work, that'd be more funScotty CCC
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/04/04 08:02 AM Author Posted 30/04/04 08:02 AM Geea, I wish I had your problem. Doing the math, I think you and I are similiar age ( halfway to 80 ) and I wish I had more power. My issue is I'm a suit during the day in a very conservative environment so am careful about hooning up the car. By night though, I am always looking for a little run here and their when the opportunity presents. I will probably do a stage 1 APS soon and leave it at that. If I can get the T to run 13's, that will be OK and better than 95% of cars on the road.Winning all the time can't be that bad! Hey flukeyluke, you can do the same mods as me and no-one will know unless you tell them or take them for a ride and show them. I can drive my car sedately (listen ok, I can if I try hard), and it drives like a standard non turbo falcon. You dont live far from me so if you're interested in having a look and drive of my "T" let me know and you can see for yourself. Geea. Go visit G man at work, that'd be more funScotty CCC I'm still waiting for Scotty to visit me at work, I think we'd have a great night. Geea.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 30/04/04 08:10 AM Posted 30/04/04 08:10 AM Geea. Go visit G man at work, that'd be more funScotty CCC I'm still waiting for Scotty to visit me at work, I think we'd have a great night. Geea. It won't happen overnight but it will happenScotty CCC
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/04 01:18 PM Posted 30/04/04 01:18 PM Geea, I wish I had your problem. Doing the math, I think you and I are similiar age ( halfway to 80 ) and I wish I had more power. My issue is I'm a suit during the day in a very conservative environment so am careful about hooning up the car. By night though, I am always looking for a little run here and their when the opportunity presents. I will probably do a stage 1 APS soon and leave it at that. If I can get the T to run 13's, that will be OK and better than 95% of cars on the road.Winning all the time can't be that bad! :lol:Hey flukeyluke, you can do the same mods as me and no-one will know unless you tell them or take them for a ride and show them. I can drive my car sedately (listen ok, I can if I try hard), and it drives like a standard non turbo falcon. You dont live far from me so if you're interested in having a look and drive of my "T" let me know and you can see for yourself. Geea. Go visit G man at work, that'd be more funScotty CCC I know where he works. Your right, it would be a great place to discuss T's!
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 30/04/04 01:33 PM Posted 30/04/04 01:33 PM I know where he works. Your right, it would be a great place to discuss T's! Yes, there have been a few nights spent in this establishment by myself and a few mates when we were 19 and stupid.Now I'm 23 and stupid, and 'cos of the car I can't afford to hang out there anymore! Not sure how much time would be spent discussing cars though...
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 30/04/04 11:05 PM Posted 30/04/04 11:05 PM (edited) Simple solution. Drag off a police car. Tried that once , not good :smilelove: at least I won the race, long time ago young and stupid and yes they were unmarkedMe too bout 18yrs ago dragging off a VK Interceptor...couldn't catch me :lol: ..they had to do a road block at the end of CHERRY LANE In the end my car was towed away and lost licence for 9 months Edited 30/04/04 11:06 PM by Blown BA
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/04 02:39 AM Posted 01/05/04 02:39 AM There is this tosser Expensive Daewoo driver (I guess that is stating the obvious!) that lives around my area and we where lined up next to each other at the lights last night. Lights go green, I plant the foot and see him in my rear vision mirror so I backed off thinking he had chickened out. But as soon as I eased of on the revs I could hear him absolutely roaring to try and keep up. So I slowed down to under the speed limit anyway but he wouldn't go past me - me thinks I embarrassed him in front of his GF in the passenger seat.So I suppose you could say it is boring, but doesn't it feel great looking at all those cars in the distance in your rear vision mirror!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 01/05/04 04:05 AM Posted 01/05/04 04:05 AM There is this tosser Expensive Daewoo driver (I guess that is stating the obvious!) that lives around my area He's everywhere that blokeScotty CCC
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Posted 01/05/04 04:25 AM Posted 01/05/04 04:25 AM He's everywhere that blokeScotty CCCHAHAHAHAHA too true!! :lol:
Recommended Posts