Jump to content

rednuts81

Member
  • Posts

    578
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rednuts81

  1. that's it as long as its not on the news no one will know. After they blow up 10 or so boats they will get the picture. The Ranga has NFI
  2. LOL awesome I read some were the other day over the last 10 years there were enough BOAT PEOPLE to fill the MCG. . I want the job of :biggun: . The Gov needs to grow some balls, to many do gooders
  3. that's right its just a big waste of money, some action needs to be taken other wise the country will go to sh*t.
  4. LOL He didnt say any thing really just that no one should vote, some one has to run the country..... Your Drunk lol
  5. The Libs have NFI either. Bring back Pauline Hanson
  6. Have a pull
  7. LOL
  8. Hi there and welcome. I have had all my cars tuned by Mark at Power Torque Engines in Brisbane. Well worth the drive and probably would not waste my time any were else
  9. At the end of the day they are all a bunch off greedy *beep* and dont care as long as they get there money.
  10. Hey Matty hows things. Ive been to lazy to turn the computer on . How s the beast going.
  11. yeh sounds good.
  12. How things Bonjaz have ya stacked the bike yet
  13. The funny thing will be the aftermath, seeing if there will be another gang landwar. Underbelly 4 here we come woot woot
  14. I had the same problem last year had the timeing cover gasket replaced under warrenty and the mechanic said every 3rd turbo has this problem lol
  15. Hey there a mate bought one about 4 months ago for $1800. I was going to get one but I bought a English Bull Terrier instead ( Best dogs ever) he was $1200
  16. LOL they must be stupid letting someone touch there car in Rocky in the first place hahaha.
  17. All done .
  18. I got the pdf off a mate for the design and just moddified it a bit , I currently have a sharp 20 inch 4:3 Lcd tv un till I get my 24. And I bought a Dual X-Arcade control kit with an addaptor for pc and xbox.
  19. Circular saw , jig saw for the cutting router for clean up and a sander. Just going to prime and seal it and then paint it Gloss black. Going to use the compessor and a paint gun so there is no brush marks
  20. Well started building the Arcade Cabinet today to house my xbox packed full on 9000 mame , nes and snes games and 24 inch screen so the kids can play some real games. Well that was my excuse for building it. Will post pics when finished.
  21. I dont think I will now might just keep it the way it is. its fun enough lol
  22. You sound like one of those girly ghay boys any way maybe you should keep the T if ya let all the V8 poofs pay you out LOL. Any way nearly every new V8 around these days has some sort of hair dryer on it, its the only way they can keep up. You should get a Pink one enjoy
×
×
  • Create New...