Jump to content

rednuts81

Member
  • Posts

    578
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rednuts81

  1. This blow off valve stuff is doing my head in ive been reading post about it and still confused, im running 15psi so should I get an after market one or just un plug it and run it out in to atmosphere.......
  2. Yeh its definately on the cards
  3. I just found out today that I will be able to get a lease car through work so id say ill be back on hear
  4. lol well we looked at a land cruiser (to much money and to heavy on fuel) , territory (to small and to heavy on fuel) , prado (crap ride not enough leg room) patrol (no leg room and to gut less). Then we looked at a Jeep commander , smooth ride good on fuel 9.9l / 100km heaps of room. I sold it for $27 000. My wifes uncle has had jeep cherokees for years and he rekons they keep getting better, oh well ill guess ill have to wait and see. the new 3.0l is made by mercedes so it should be fine. ...... I hope. Oh and before I forget I would just like to thank Rodger Cordia for all his insperation, if it wasnt for him I would have never cracked the 14s quarter, lol.
  5. Well fellas its been a great couple of years but I have finally sold the turbo. I had to make way for the kids and all the sh*t that gose with it. So thanks for all the info over the last couple of years, its been great . Oh yeh I bought a 2008 Jeep Commander, Black , sunroofs, 3.0l v6 CRD (170kw - 510 nm). well ill see ya s around
  6. OD I think, sad day. At laest he finished the batman movie before it happened
  7. Yeh I was thinking $30 ish its only done 52000 kms
  8. Hey guys, because of all the children now I have to say good buy to the falcon and buy a turbo terri, it is a 05 Ba 6 speed man. garaged its hole life and even washed in tank water. Spent a fair bit on it. The capa flash tune is running 3 tunes , 8psi @ 260 rwkw to 13psi @ 296 rwkw. 18 inch rims, custom air brushing. Just not sure what to put on it. Any advice would be great.
  9. rednuts81

    100 Psi

  10. he xbox 360 will only play mpeg 1 and 2 files
  11. :o
  12. rednuts81

    Howdy All!

    Well its about time u got a decent car, nice one and welcome........... oh yeh
  13. who the :rallee: is this. is that u jacob
  14. Well I finally got the front bar to match the bonnet. It finished it off well I think
  15. yeh ill be in it
  16. www.anglocoal.com.au I work at callide mine . lol why would u want to drive haul packs they are little heaps of sh*t. Callide has the haul packs , 789 Cats and the BIG mummas Hitachi eh 4500 s they are sweet Moura and callide are always looking for people
  17. At least the rims are ok
  18. cheers guys, hey 02 im catching up to u
  19. yeh mate im sure they will run me off my feet :fear (5):
  20. Hi all, as above my wife was flown down to Brisbane last week , and has had scans every day because of complications, they had to do an emergence c section monday and took the two boys out, but to every one s surprise they are both doing great, Logan was 1205grams and shawn was 624grams. Now that makes 3 boys keep yous posted
  21. its the new work vehicle I was going to get a gsxr 1000 but they are pritty much the same price so I went the big daddy, I took out extra life insurance its all good
×
×
  • Create New...