Jump to content

Spyathe

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    872
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Spyathe

  1. Also, no sealant is required, it is a mechanical seal
  2. Having a week off next week. Wait, surgery on Monday...wrong thread
  3. Actually maths become more difficult when you start growing Working out overheads, maintenance, supply, transport etc
  4. Cruise followed by drinks and sheesha's at Brads place...yep
  5. I believe you're referring to sheesha's And yes, they look like they would be tasty
  6. Ha zing! That's how I've done them for years
  7. Long side holds the nut, short side to the head
  8. True
  9. The track difference between front and rear is less than 20mm from factory, having rear track wider than the front will cause it to plow understeer through corners when pushing hard.I've never been a fan of staggered wheels for this reason
  10. I figure no point keeping it secret here, and besides...you wouldn't tell anyone Would you
  11. It's not bad, it's just something we haven't decided to share with the world yet, just 2 of our closest friends, her friend goes and tells the whole of Adelaide and my best mate mentions that he heard it again from his wifes girlfriend less than a week after I told him. Gonna start playing games soon to weed out these so called "friends"
  12. Gossiping f*cking bitches... You tell one "good friend" something quite private and in less than a week pretty much our entire friend circle knows...f*ck women...
  13. I have to retract my previous statement, there are now unconfirmed reports that it was all lies and propaganda, according to a few people on Facebook that comment on my disgust towards SAPOL there were two officers at the entrance, 1 directing traffic into the oval and the other keeping other traffic flowing. If the above is true, my apologies to the officers keeping our streets erm...safe
  14. WPMO? SAPOL defecting alot of cars at a charity toy run whilst parked at a show n shine...that really grinds my f*cking gears...
  15. I went on it, was extremely disappointed with SAPOL. The meet and cruise was good, all behaved apart from 1 or 2 incidents which were dealt with... Then when it came to the end show and shine on the oval at reknown park they started handing out defects left, right and centre as they were driving in, and even parked on the oval. Luckily some of us were informed just before we got there and managed to bail but seriously, defecting at a charity toy run...it's f*cking pathetic. Let's just hope that channel 7 manage to say something about it...wait, who am I kidding...
  16. I've just been given permission by the missus to build a 4x4 over the next few years for camping trips with the kidlets... I'm thinking a GQ patrol with an RB25/30 mmm
  17. I got out of the 4x4 scene a few years ago, soo much more expensive than turbos... Spent around 10k in mods/parts and ended up getting $150 for the shell at sims :/
  18. I think you mean staggered fitment? What sizes are they Jo?
  19. Ahh you saw what I did there
  20. Hello? Anybody hear?
  21. Is it a TS copy? Finally got round to watching the new Transformers movie...eh as usual top quality CGI but felt like it was written and directed by a 3yo Just didn't have the same deliverance as the last 3
  22. Not until ive bled my brakes, feeling a bit spongy of late
  23. Or - I have a fast car with good tyres and coilovers = I must be able to drive as fast as a racecar now
  24. Yep, pretty much. I've got a contact at ford hunting down some OEM spoilers for me, fingers crossed lol
  25. Self quoting for maximum points!Of course it f*cking rained didn't it...
×
×
  • Create New...