-
Posts
872 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Spyathe
-
Yeah it came complete, I had to rotate the housing and the core even though they said it was a drop in replacement lol. Need to get a new actuator bracket as the actuator fouls on the .70 comp outlet but most of it was reasonably straight forward. Custom return line no water lines (awesome) and a reducer for the 2 1/2" outlet
-
It was just over $1100 shipped. Took a while to ship as they still hadn't finished making the wheel yet
-
Yeah she's going to cop a hiding when it's tuned. She's pushing 310k now but half the reason I went something bigger is because a comp test came up perfect at 170psi~5 Not sure if it's had a freshen up previously or these motors are just that good if looked after
-
Screw that, early bird gets the worm...err...park I think Robs organising a pre-meet beforehand
-
Nothing major yet. Just going to max out stock stuff at the moment but it's nice to know I won't have to change the turbo if/when I start chasing the ponies
-
T04z with billet wheel and .70 comp. ALL OF THE BOOST
-
Haha thanks mate, yeah it's been a while since we were out last [emoji14] You coming to the high rollers this wknd? Would be good to catch up with you and biz
-
Did this on the weekend
-
Hi guys, I may aswell be new here it's been that long. Been busy with family life and welcoming my little girl into the world Also more go fast bits on the car
-
The next High rollers cruise is on the 23rd Don, 6pm gepps x. Ink that onto your parchment
-
The market is prime for a comeback mate
-
I remember reading that too, on a different forum though, probably the same person...
-
Yep, free to air is correct, I upgraded to a 10" digital designs in my old BA, took a bit of trimming, original is 8". I'd stick with the better quality stuff. Free to air sub quality is drastically different when compared to the cheaper stuff. I would go with a DLS OA8 or the Image Dynamics ID8, both would work really well, ideally with a larger amplifier but should work ok with stock
-
-
Turns out I haven't put any pics of my wheels up, though I did. Anyway XXR 532 18x9.5" +25 all round
-
Probably not, in-laws birthday on Saturday, gotta do the family thing :/ Edit: might come down for the meet for a little bit
-
Details?
-
Chasing TV shows is a lost cause, once it's aired it's not illegal to own it, just illegal to distribute it.
-
Like I said, I still need to finish off the facia and repaint it
-
Doesn't count as double post if there's 24hrs between right? Anywho, for those playing at home my carputer project is just about done. The hard stuff is complete and all that needs doing is the cosmetics.
-
Yeah the high rollers thing looks like the next big cruise/club to come out of adelaide that's for sure. Always a big turnout, even get lambo's n such...coz, you know...high rollers
-
So, back on topic, cruise Monday, what's happening?
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.