Jump to content

Muzza

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muzza

  1. Hi Sly, I've wondered this myself,Why should you stay in the car? Muzza.
  2. Hi Tom Blacktrack specialise in custom tunes & now Justin has done the NIZPRO tuners course you will be quiet happy with the result... Not sure about any decent auto builders in the area but a few have had them done using boxes done at Prestons in VIC. Muzza.
  3. Quota had been meet.
  4. Yes I'm running a lightened flywheel with the Mal Wood option6. Muzza.
  5. Hi, Just shopping for a new set of rear springs for the Ute so thought I get a few opinions first. I don't want super super low springs but want a better ride & much better handling. I'm in Newcastle so if anyone has prices & where to get them go for it. Muzza.
  6. Yes they sound awsome but you will be up for a retune as the 4" lets the turbo spool so much qiucker. Muzza.
  7. Redline also was on my list to try but the price of it just to try was high. For sure someone has tried it by now??? Muzza.
  8. Hi, I'm sure this was covered in a number of post in the past but as time goes on so does the intoduction of new oils. What I want to know is what are the choises of oils to use in a t56? Ever since I done an oil change my box (removed origanal oil)sufferes roll over noise which gets worse once the air con cuts in. I am currently running Tranzmax Z. I had used Penzoil which gave me a much smoother change but seemed noiser. I've seen post of guys using Royal Purple aswell. What I want is less noise with a slick change so feel free to give me the heads-up if you have come across the good oil. Muzza.
  9. The first of these has allready be released back to the public with some tosser paying 40k I believe for it... Muzza.
  10. Nice...... Don't forget to signthe Ute register.... muzza.
  11. There was a few 06 run out F6's that some good deals were going. The last 06 I seen was at Gosford it was in Breeze (ok a bit girly) but wasn't a bad deal. just need to shop around. Muzza.
  12. If a dealer can aford to buy 20 units at a time they are offered a greater discount.... Look after your local then he can grow to offer discounts. Muzza.
  13. guess what everyone its time again fo rthe KK cruise!! meet: broadmedow maccas newcastle ( the lane just behind it) time: 8:30pm date: this saturday coming the 21st so everyone lets go for a run. we are going t head through swansea this time abit different to the usual freeway run. Just to refresh the time & place,,,,wet weather not welcome. muzza.
  14. It's KK or off to the Enterance for some Pizza....MMmmm Pizza.
  15. Joshy !!!!!!!! About time you got on here you have had a T (coon as you call it ) for a few weeks now.. Muzza.
  16. Great time Mate, I missed your run but heard all about it soon enough. Muzza.
  17. Will talk to you Saturday night. Nice member number by the way. Muzza.
  18. NO thanks....Back to the General I will go.. Muzza.
  19. Just don't drive it like you hate it & it will be fine. 1 day I waited. Muzza.
  20. We head down your way for the Krusty Kreams. Blacktrack is at Thornton phone 49661235. Muzza. Nick I sent you a pm.
  21. Looks xede to me. Makes no difference which one it is as it's not to hard to get it back to stock. muzza.
  22. Hi, Sounds like it would be a good Sunday out,,I'm in when ever it can be aranged. PM Dat or myself your mobile number & we will catch up when we head your way next. Muzza.
  23. So you had to get her pissed,,,,?? Congrat Buddy. Muzza.
  24. Hi, join the club, there is a few of us Expensive Daewoo guys here. The word is from 06 on they have been using much stronger rods.. So if you want the best they are the one's to get. Muzza.
  25. Hi Jimmy, there is a Great T just waiting for you in the cars for sale,, 10sec car I believe with Alcon brakes etc...have a look. Muzza.
×
×
  • Create New...