Jump to content

spoonage

Member
  • Posts

    169
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spoonage

  1. It's the american accent that does it for me, I'm a big fan of american accents in hot chicks. My girlfriend came from the US, but she's lost her US accent now compared to when we were first together.
  2. Mmmm, sensational. You can look at this stuff at work if you're the network admin too
  3. $1.55/l Vortex 98 in Canberra.
  4. They are the badges off the turbo Astra http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1
  5. spoonage

    Ford Video

    For a second there I thought I was on holdenvlcommodore.com, apart from the drag races.
  6. Ditto, mine has done it. I'll post picks up.
  7. I'm heading down with Damo and Danno too, so I'll be there representing Canberra
  8. The only mods are exhuast from difillipo, Bluepower CAI + Tune, UDP, still running standard diff 3.46, no hi stall yet. and the best part of it is it was done on street tires that use everyday to drive to work on. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> How many rwkw?! Nice results! Chris is a legend.
  9. Sounds like the old "air in the hose" problem. Last time I was at ford to get it looked at the only fix was doing figure eights in the car park to bleed the air out. Maybe they've got a better fix now??? Anyone??? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I might give that a go and get a few looks from my workmates
  10. Just noticed today, that when driving slowly (and possibly faster, just can't hear it) that the steering makes quiet little clunking noises when turning the wheel. The distance between clunks is uniform too, not random. Also, in reverse I noticed today there is a noise coming from the rear. Auto (see car in sig). Any ideas? Cheers.
  11. Network Administrator for the largest private medical imaging practice in Australia (so they tell us? ) I'm 20.
  12. I also have 20" wheels: <div class='bbimg'> </div><div class='bbimg'> </div><div class='bbimg'> </div>Edit: 245/35/20's all around, Hankooks.
  13. I got 205rwkw stock on 2 different dynos :D (auto)
  14. Apologies - between BA and BF F6's.
  15. Hi, Looking at getting a Tornado - what are the technical differences between the BA MkI, MkII and BF? I know that the there are dual independant camshafts in the XR6T between MkII and BF and the MkII got kevlar bands on the auto as well. Anyone else know more differences in the F6?
  16. I had a good night on a private road last night, taught a BA GT a nice lesson or 2 about XR6T's. Going along a decent stretch of road, I had 4 people in my car, he had 2. Tried to coax him earlier, no luck. But as alot of people typically do, they get the jump on you at the next set of privatised lights (bought them ex-govt and put them on a nice bit of private road). So he had the initial jump, then the T ripped into life and left me and 3 passengers with very excited grins on our faces, and 1 perhaps quite sad GT owner. Thankyou Ford for the T
  17. I'm happy so long as it's not in Yass
  18. Wouldn't want you to do my wedding
  19. Guys that's my car! :( jk
  20. The diff is the same as the XT unless you option up to the LSD right?
  21. I was too busy working to realised you reply, I guess your stoneage is referring to my stone hard abs? Why thankyou
  22. Look at the dates of the post, someone pulled up an olllld thread
  23. 11 days til I need (more) medical attention on my ribs ... ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> ...perhaps you should ask Cro if you can go on top for a change..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Get back to work you lacky! Here I am busting my ass off!
×
×
  • Create New...