Jump to content

TUFGSR

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TUFGSR

  1. I just trial fitted a xt bonnet to my GT ute and it still closed with about 20mm clearance damn it.
  2. lol yes they have a tendancy to do that. Just hold on to it!
  3. No worries, glad to help. Always a hard choice on how to spend the coin but as everyone here can tell you its always better to bite the bullet and just get it all in one hit. Just take care getting used to the car as these cars are an animal when they hit boost, very different to the vx. See ya on the streets soon.
  4. Good stuff mate, have ya stopped smiling yet?
  5. Awesome shots people, all the cars look great. Clarence keep up the good work mate.
  6. I knew it! Good work Wormy, one quick cooker that's for sure. Manuals are cops to get off the line but with practice you will get there.
  7. Pussy
  8. I would so do that!
  9. lol I'm crying after the 5th time now
  10. Just checking flights now..... You really got a nice little package there, a great example of someone who knows how to get the best out of their car. I follow this with great interest Ben, now please run a 10.
  11. Can I drive your car?????? Pleeeeease!
  12. The FGs look really nice dewinged. Unreal mate! I reckon the front could come down another 20mm though.
  13. lol @ Wormy, I find if you show them respect they return the favour. Not all car salesman are evil, even Senna has proven that! and for the record, the service manager at city Ford is a top bloke as are the rest of the staff in the show room.
  14. Tongues not the only thing hanging out..... that's awesome Ben. f*ck I love these cars. Gotta own one to understand boys. Awesome steering mate and those changes are super fast and clean! I need more money!!!
  15. You can but it would be a lot safer to run the 8psi tune and get the car dyno'd for good measure.
  16. Dark argents are the best rim out there I reckon. Why can't they make them bigger and wider, are Ford that stupid? Looks tough Josh and has the balls to back it up!
  17. Yes as Danny said Ford know about my mods. They have looked after me very well with both FPVs I bought from them so I update them with the progress on the car and take them for joyrides every now and then. There ford nuts too and a couple of them frequent these forums to follow the build. Great bunch of guys at city Ford, I highly recommend them. As for the car, I have fixed the centre bearing but I am looking into an longer rear tailshaft as it looks to be about 10mm to short due to the excessive lowering of the rear end. Once this is done I will push the motor as much as it can safely handle. Almost there people, I can't wait!
  18. I got pictures of Milo kerigan in my head right now.
  19. This is true.
  20. Lol at Marcus, Extra lol at Jimmy
  21. Stock for Stock F6 wins hands down. Yes the 8 sounds and looks better but it's performance is very average. I would say the FGT goes just as hard as the GT. Unless you charge the GT get a phoon they are an awesome car!
  22. Must be that time of the month again.
  23. With the power these two are running I'd be happy for a clean pass, let alone a 10! Excellent work boys.
×
×
  • Create New...