Jump to content

TUFGSR

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TUFGSR

  1. 7000rpm is the limiter and it runs VVT . It apparently has it all over the Boss in every way .
  2. The rumor is that this motor is the base motor for the Xr8 and the FPVs will either run a stroked (5.8 ltr 351) or a charged version of the base motor. These are just rumors though. Would be nice though.
  3. Join the HeadsexTuned club! Danny is an awesome tuner and an awesome bloke.
  4. The FG utes run a two peice tailshaft with two cvs and there both sh*t.
  5. I was told the Turbo installs were done by AIT but Ford still sold them and warrentied them. Either way pretty cool for the time.
  6. It seems to be a common problem now mate, I broke the centre bearing in my tail shaft with a full tub load while giving it a bit of stick. Some guys are breaking them on stockers, some modified so it definately is a design fault. A sorce tells me the cvs where never designed to handle even the stock power. Wether this is true or not I am not sure.
  7. It would be a hell of a lot easier to fit one of the sponser Fuel pump/surge tanks in. You then at least have more flow for possible future mods.
  8. Ford actually made an XE ESP Turbo back in 83. It ran around 193kws and 530nm and they apparently sold about 15-18 of them. I doubt the XR will ever be worth much in years to come, it will be more like the VL is today. The only models that will hold some sort of value are the limited edition models.
  9. Very nice! With the lines of the FG you just can't beat black.
  10. If you are going to supercharge your current car then be prepared for the following Engine mods Drivetrain mods Exhaust Tuning That will equate to more than 15gs if you want to do it properly. Personally if I was in your position I would go a BA/BF GT or F6. Christian
  11. FG FPV Super Pursuit 0CT 08 build 17xxxkms Brembo 6/2 Pots Tub loaded or empty Aftermarket wheels King springs front, reset rear leafs Custom tuned Brakes work fine with no shuddering or knocking sounds.
  12. Could it be software related? As in the abs or dsc doing something it shoudn't. Mine has never done any of these things you guys speak of. The only issue I've had is brake sqeel which I have since rectified.
  13. Lol after I wrote off the F6 I actually bought the GT cause I wanted something more sedate but still enjoyable. Damn you Danny!
  14. lol this guy posted the exact same post on Ford forums and got closed after 5 posts. He's just a sh*t stirrer. Stock for stock we all know the Ts are faster, that's a no brainer. I guess it depends on what you want from your vehicle. Their two different cars and both have their pro's and con's.
  15. lol @ the marker lid. I like the hand scar in the above pik, very cool. Also the black dude with the face slashes, that's crazy, love it. I have a few facial scars from falling through a window many years ago. Tried to convince the doc to leave the 8 stiches across my eyebrow in. Looked very cool.
  16. Yeah the rims are made in Italy. Great rim, very light for the size. Total I paid $7500 with tyres. Got a ripper deal through my local tyre. Every other quote was between 8 to 9gs with crappy tyres so pays to shop around. There is only one offset in the 22 for the ford and that is +40. Rears fit no problems on the FG but the fronts being a 20 had a +35 offset requiring some modification to fit over the brembos. Pm me for details if you like. Can't say enough how happy I am with these rims. They are IMO the best rim on the market. It's just a pitty they don't make other sizes and offsets. They do make a similar 2 peice version of this rim which has more size options with some nice dish available but they are more expensive than these rims. xr6t_ute- thanks man and yes it is HeadsexTuned. lol Christian
  17. Ah yes Saw 1 style. Probably not as I need my limbs.
  18. I guess, I do like extreme things. It's all about being a little different.
  19. lol it's not that bad. Maybe a bit extreme but it does look good.
  20. Scarification has been around for a few years now. There's step by step pictures of the above procedure. I love scars and would concider it but on a much smaller scale than the picture.
  21. Mine does it and I'm pretty sure I have narrowing it down to the idler pulley or crank pulley. Mine started after we installed the charger and was possibly due to the belt being to tight. Not to sure on what caused yours but my symptoms are very similar. Christian
  22. Yeah not bad for a 6 banger! Love ya work Dan
  23. FG Super Pursuit Harrop Charger Exhaust Rims Lowered
  24. I got 331rwkws with the 22s on and a mind blowing 6psi! lol, I need more boost....
×
×
  • Create New...