Jump to content

wados

Member
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wados

  1. im in the same position hyena im just waiting for my back tyresto wear a little lower so I can get a set of 19's hopefully in about 2 months, but those rims do look good
  2. seen them a few times in oz and the last one when they did the BDO tour aswell there concert wasnt as good, but I heared they where great at he BDO
  3. I was also looking at 67RBO not really that good but still ok and this is available
  4. I was only just thinking about this tonight was wondering if it would look all right
  5. yeah I had a look for TUR 806 and is not available
  6. I got recommended to a shop on the northside( visionskin ) from my old boss he had a couple done there , so I tried them out and they where great and will be heading back in a month or two to sort out my next tattoo
  7. wados

    Edit +?

    talk to the guys at rdp and tell him what you are looking for and they will tell you the best way to go about it, you may not need injectors if you just want a little boost......... but hey that will only last so long
  8. thnaks phantomchic
  9. yeah used to own a laser and still a member of the fordlaser forums go have a look those guys will help you out. The laser is a great little car I drove mine very hard and the only problems I had was cv joints and my auto gear box was a little doggt only in reverse.
  10. yep that's it
  11. I saw one today on the road was going the other way and was raining but from what I could tell it is a bright green but not metallic more like a pastal green. But hey as I say it was raining and only got a quick glimpse
  12. as everyone else has said welcome mate
  13. welcome mate
  14. wados

    Annoying Noise...

    yeah mate got the exact same problem at the moment aswell, as tab said it is the park brake rubbing and is caused by un even wear. I have tried to take it to ford to fix it under warranty and they wont touch it yet I have asked them how does a car with 40,000 K's on it have this problem and there response was nothing they dont know. But its classed as wear and tear
  15. that's some nice power mate and also welcome. post some pics up so we can have a look
  16. Sorry mate for the late reply superdan but was away on holidays. It mad a small difference but not to small that you dont notice it, The change is downlow with boost it comes on a little harder and also in an auto say your doing 60 and you give it a boot full then the boost comes on a little earlier and seems to pull a little harder just for a second or 2.
  17. hey sean easy to do mate, after your message the other day I thought I would give it a go and it all went good, didnt even have to take the battery out, might be easier for some to take the battery out but I just got it with pliers. Follow the instructions mate easy to do cant go wrong
  18. unusual tab, nothing to say..........that would have to be a first
  19. hey I like the wagon would be interesting to see how much it would be to drop a turbo engine in there. also where do you get your bodykits from oh and also welcome
  20. yeah saw that the other day im not a fan. Now this wagon is great, thought about doing the conversion a few years ago but was just going to cost to much
  21. go to the website they have a 06 hsv gts supercharged for sale and they want 100,000 with 47 thousand on the clock
  22. yeah drop a turbo engine in there then you have the whole package, also how much heavier are the wagons. Tab "What's the 'JNC Enhanced' bit on the bonnet decal about though?" I was wondering that aswell maybe just the shop that did the job
  23. Here you go found this on ebay, just needs the go now has everything else just a little over the top but I think ford should have produced a hot wagon even if it was a limited numbers kind of deal http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2003-Ford-Falcon-BA...1QQcmdZViewItem
  24. hahahahahahahahahahahaha it was late had a few and I thought it was for january, then im more than likely wont be able to make it
  25. should be able to make this, but hey I dont even know what I got on tomorrow let alone a month and a half away
×
×
  • Create New...