Jump to content

xrdreaming

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrdreaming

  1. I would buy Adam's car off him and pocket the other $970,000
  2. You are right Adam, Chris is a very good choice if you are looking for someone in the Northern suburbs he has a good rep and most importantly he won't push a tune to satisfy a customer, each car is individual and it makes what it makes that is just how he works.
  3. Luke I was proud of you mate, you kept right up it spinning your way through the first 60ft and I thought Craig and I were the only ones crazy enough to do that!
  4. Oh that will buff out
  5. Yeah when it's Jesus it's funny, if that was Allah, there would be embassy's burning, riots everywhere and you wouldn't be able to go the beach in the shire for months.
  6. New forcast is for 36 degrees with no late change, bring the water spray bottles boys, not many PB's tonight me thinks, it was still 26 degrees at 1am this morning!
  7. It will be the bands Rob but don't say I didn't tell you so. I had mine go on me once and had Andrew replace them so I could go drag racing the same week and they didn't last very long at all as I didn't let them bed in. Andrew told me not to but you know how it is!
  8. The XR6 Turbo ute of course. Au II Egas futura 2 x 1970 XW utes (Being made into 1) with ZD Front and interior straight gas 351 Clevo blown and stroked c10 auto full manual minispool diff Should be finished next year and out to Calder she goes
  9. Gee you blokes are keen, all going in for re tunes and touch ups, mine hasn't been touched for months and months except to change the oil.
  10. Mate the diffs are tuff in the utes. I run way over 300rwkw and have done for 18 months. I have broken the auto 4 times but never the diff and that includes drag race launching stalled up at Calder and Heathcote. I think you will be ok in the diff department.
  11. Oh ok then
  12. Mate $110 is the going rate, I used to stock them, I will check in the morning if they are still available and at what price.
  13. The Parrot, uploads the phone book of the phone via blue tooth and uses it's own voice recognition. You can also activate the voice recognition by pushing a button on the pad or teaching the Parrot a key word or phrase that will activate voice command mode.
  14. I've got one George, I have had it for a few months now and it is fantastic. Fadi is the man to see at ASL and the install was done on time and fast. The voice recognition works great unlike others I have had in the past.
  15. Well done George, looking the goods!
  16. You all know I will be in for a cruise if I am town.
  17. I have had my APS Phase 3 system in the ute over 350rwkw with no problems from the exhaust.
  18. Well I have never been a big drinker, scotch and coke is my choice and a good old beer of course. Probably 4-6 drinks a week when the mood hits but I can go weeks or months without it too. I do enjoy a nice red when we go out to dinner though.
  19. I have been using Skype with my bigpond broadband cable for 6 months and find it very good.
  20. Mate I here ya, I have a very quick XR6 T but I am currently doing up an XW ute with a Clevo cause I just have a soft spot for the old school V8. You can't beat the sound and smell of a lumpy donk.
  21. Who is paying for the rebuild, you or them? If you are paying then it is YOUR block out of YOUR car. It is not unusual for Ford to not give a report or show you the block if they are paying as it becomes thier property. If they are making you pay and are not prepared to show you the block then the next step is to respond to them in writing and request a report, informing them that you will take the matter further if they continue. Get a response from them in writing and take that to Consumer Affairs.
  22. See that just proves that WA is so boring, even the cars are trying to fly away
  23. No I am Sparticus
  24. 27% saving on fuel! If I put 4 of these on the ute, it will make 8% more fuel than what I filled up with and I will never have to fill up again
  25. Yep I agree, it has been costed out by a few people over the years and it is way cheaper to just trade up to a turbo and a lot less of a hassle.
×
×
  • Create New...