Jump to content

spoken

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spoken

  1. I dont doubt that.....he was saying it had no tune for 5 months ran fine with the gain of extra 45rwkws with engine light on...but yea I wouldn't do that...
  2. what lol
  3. lol ill bring the cake and candles
  4. I was told by LE full system 1800 would make a extra 45 rwkws with out a tune
  5. wow
  6. is a stock ss ve 270 kws ?
  7. niceeeee
  8. spoken

    Tax Returns

    hmm might just try my luck with a local account firm..fingers crossed...
  9. 296rwkw is sick...all up how much did u spend to get those numbers ?
  10. spoken

    Tax Returns

    Anyone know of a decent place to get a good tax return out west sydney ?
  11. gloss black all the way..
  12. 20s aint that much diff then 18s in term of comfort...but then again I got the cop pack with better springs..
  13. I always thought staggered wheels were more for looks,traction not performance http://www.ehow.com/about_5039181_definition-staggered-wheels.html
  14. p.s if anyone wanna trade my brand new 20 inch rims for a black set of 18s in good con, hit me up lol farrkk
  15. no idea watt power its making but mine is a stock 09 fg turbo... I would say yes, I have to put my foot down just a little bit more for her to get going... here is a pic if I could do it agian I would stick to 18s....just my 2 cents
  16. car will go a lil slower with bigger rims....
  17. dont think so...but then again I dont know lol..they guy at the shop said they would fit perfect..so I said go for it....but next time I aint going 20inch rims (they look hot) but makes the car run a lil slower....its some what lost its itch to go spastic when putting the foot down...
  18. really hahaha I cant tell....
  19. Uploaded with ImageShack.us another side shot
  20. lenso type mg I think :lenso http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=2670 but mine are 20s
×
×
  • Create New...