Jump to content

spoken

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spoken

  1. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. yep, kind of regret going for the 20s....on a good note, no rubbing what so ever with 20s on a fg...
  3. just got some new rims ill put pics up sunday..20 inch black on my 09 white fg looks hott...only thing is the car takes of a lil slower..oh well
  4. that's 1 sexy beast...
  5. somebody get one going...wanna have a perv on everyones cars
  6. spotted 2 fg utes (I think) going towards camden valley drive ? one blue the other a darkish brown type color lol....I was rolling in the white fg...
  7. sweet will do thanks mate....my car needs a good waxing
  8. Im a lazy kunt and cant be buggerd doing it my self.... can anyone recommend a good place to get a buff & polish for a decent price.... :sungum:
  9. lol
  10. your the bastard going up and down the street at 2 am every sunday ? lmfao
  11. fpv fg 5.0/ fg xr6 turbo 5.1 if your looking for speed why pay 20 k more for half a sec....(if those are true facts) fg xr6t ftw
  12. I would get injectors and tune....I dont think air intake is going to do that much....im gonna save for injectors,high flow cat,tune......
  13. does it make a nice sound ? bro im keen maybe sunday avo I cant do sat I got to dj a 21st..let me know watts good for you bro...
  14. sweet im gonna get it...thanks
  15. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TURBOSMART-KOMPACT-DUAL-PORT-BLOW-OFF-VALVE-25mm-BOV-FRP-XR6-TURBO-TERRITORY-/370632201461?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item564b6694f5 would this work with my 09 xr6t fg ?
  16. yeah man ill buy it if you still got it
  17. soooooooo true..
  18. okay..gotta find a decent place here in sydney
  19. would this be a good first mod on a stock 09 fg ? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-X3-FLASH-TUNER-60lb-DEKA-INJECTORS-BA-BF-FG-XR6T-Turbo-XR8-FPV-GT-GTP-F6-/150818672100?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item231d7e4de4 FORD X3 FLASH TUNER + 60lb DEKA INJECTORS would I get more power and better fuel
  20. spoken

    Stock Xr6T

    really ? geez that's pretty good...I jumped in a mates ss ve 2010 ride at work gave her a rev and dayum she felt and sounded like she was ready to go blastic....I guess the xr6 turbos are like ninjas silent but violent
  21. spoken

    Stock Xr6T

    I know this is off topic but would a 2009 xr6 turbo fg stock be faster then a 2010 ss ve v8 stock ?
  22. spoken

    Stock Xr6T

    oh okay...hmmm whats the one single best mod under 1k I can do that's gonna give me moe torq..?
  23. spoken

    Stock Xr6T

    looking at a 3 inch...1500 exaust from factory dump pipe......with cat but its not 100c or whatever would have 2 pay extra 100
×
×
  • Create New...