-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Woooody
-
Was interesting to read all this then check carsales.....man have things changed since this thread started. The 2010 and 2011 GS are cheap as chips now (comparatively) and the 2012 MK2 GS are starting at a much more reasonable price of around 54K! And there is even a GS Pursuit model out now, which im pretty sure someone said was dead and would never happen again. And Anchor, I found your black ute build 0001
-
best plate iv seen was AVOEVOM (moveova in your rear vision mirror) might come in handy clearing the right lane of the freeway
-
Wa Xr6T Diy Maintenance
Woooody replied to Ralph Wiggum's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
these earls line filters, are they worth throwing on a brand new motor? whats the dealy o -
be interesting to see if they come back with a decent offer
-
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to Woooody in Classifieds & Group Buys
The orange was going to be for my white ae82 twin cam but have dropped that idea, will just do my rims black for now -
Fixing all these problems, be it via warranty or not, is going to be a hell of a lot more hassle than a little bit of car hunting IMO
-
Wa Xr6T Diy Maintenance
Woooody replied to Ralph Wiggum's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Im in :D -
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to Woooody in Classifieds & Group Buys
Hey 96 im after 4 cans of black, 2 cans of glossifier and 4 cans of Blaze Orange. Would be more than happy to pay $22 a can delivered, the postage for it on ebay is like $30 for 6 cans! -
Weird, that one on carsales Pazzo isnt an LE, doesnt have the 19s or piano black trim inserts but still agree that's too much for that many ks......they didnt get delivered til around September, must have been getting there lunch in it everyday
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yeah mate I could help you out, keen to check out your gauges too -
Thanks everyone for all the advice. It doesn't really bothered me, as someone said when I take a step back she looks schmick anyway. I just had never noticed it before so wanted to check that my car hadn't had a dodgy paint job. Every car iv seen now iv got right up close to check the paint and sure enough they've all got it
-
Washed and waxed my car the other day and when it was done I noticed that most of the cars paint is orange peeled. I don't think it's a very extreme case as you can only see it from some angles however I think it's pretty sub standard for a brand new vehicle. Does anyone know if it can be corrected and if so would it be covered under warranty?
-
Changing 11.8 To Standard Acuator
Woooody replied to jasons xr6 t's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
Good read......J@SNOT please explain diff bush and cheers And whats the bowels? Cheers -
So iv had the car for about two weeks now and after 640kms it has had the full tank the dealer put in plus about 25 litres I put in to top it up (putting the average at 14L/100kms). that's now all gone and the full tank I just put in has dropped one notch after another 40kms. Must admit the first tank was quite spirited driving however iv been taking it pretty easy the past week. So should I look forward to this kind of fuel economy from now on?
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Anyone on holidays yet? -
Got my insurance through RAC (WA). 22 year old with no accident history or licence suspensions. Insured for $40000, premium $1000 per year or $100 per month and standard excess $450 + age excess of $450. After skimming over a few posts Rac is looking pretty bloody good me thinks
- 1,981 replies
-
- Anyone having trouble
- wastegate
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
cant make it sorry already had plans. keen for next cruise but
-
Adam from Rockingham Finally picked up my Fg Mk2 LE ute on Monday! To say I'm happy with it is the understatement of the century
-
haha forgot about the floor mats, they're part of the LE pack
-
$39800 was the best I could get out of the dealer for mine. Manual xr6t LE ute in Mars Red
-
Hey everyone! Not yet an owner of an xr6t but already spending all my spare time on this forum, its been put together really well. I came from a Expensive Daewoo background, and current ride is a supercharged '88 Corolla Twin Cam hatch. Waiting on delivery of an Fg Mk2 xr6t limited edition ute. Will be here by the end of september but I won't be back from a round Australia trip til December. Needless to say the anticipation is killing me. So be sure to keep an eye out for all the noob questions and a sh*tload of stock as a rock photos of a falcon ute from me...bet you all can't wait
-
Yes to the question above...but not as many nm of torque :D I had an 06 Bogan special and am now waiting on delivery of a mk2 xr6t. I drove a mates mk2 and would definitely recommend over the ss. Interior, looks and performance....everything is better than the ss IMO
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.