-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Woooody
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Thanks mate. It doesn't feel overly quick, certainly not the same acceleration as my old speed triple. But it tends to go around corners much nicer! It's the reason why my falcon doesn't get much attention these days lol -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Yeah I was on the white Street Triple. I noticed you trying to let me past but I wanted to sit back and see what she could do Haha. Wasn't pissed off at all As for unburnt fuel, I noticed the smell and a short burst of something coming out the exhaust? It didn't appear to be grey but. The missus and I were on intercom, and both pretty impressed Haha. Mine only gets up to those sort of shenanigans in the wet -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Followed a black B series down the coast road from Mallaloo beach last night. Plates were xxxr6t. Anyone on here? Sounded like it had some insane power. Exhaust smelt like nikko pen, is that E85? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Thanks mate, was really happy with how it turned out too -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Nah not that Iv noticed. How many coats did you do? Being rubber it should bounce off really lol -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Did my fog light surrounds. The silver looked stupid after blacking out the wheels. I doubt the dip would weigh enough to affect balance. I had my wheels rotated at bob Jane and told them not to worry too much if they mess up the dip. I was shocked when it came back with not a single but missing, not even from the wheel nuts! Won't let me upload the Pic :( -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Disregard. Just swapped cars and it appears to be a little puff of grey. Might not be anything to worry about. My clutch on the other hand, when he gunned it, I could smell it from inside the car I was in about ten metres away -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Hey guys is it normal for a heap of white smoke to come out of the exhaust when you flat foot the accelerator pedal? Had a mate follow me and apparently mine is doing just that -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I can't remember if my clutch peddle stays down, but the three times iv tried to launch mine the clutch has just slipped and stunk out the cabin. Revs keep climbing and the car slows down. This started happening after only a few thousand ks on the clock. All times were with Tc off. Also noticed the other day, among the myriad of rattles and odd noises the car makes being started in the morning, one of them can be silenced by depressing the clutch Sent from my GT-I9505 using Motorculture mobile app -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Iv got 18% on mine but was told by a mate that he has had two cars through pits with it just fine Haven't been pulled over yet fingers crossed -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Wow what a terrible system. I took off normally at low revs and then planted it. Computer must have been a little confused -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Damn sounds like you have bigger problems than me! Yeah it's a manual #96. I don't think the pedal sucked back to the floor. It all happened pretty fast, but I remember putting the clutch back in and trying for third at even lower revs and it kept spinning. I rolled for a bit and took off again in second, everything back to normal. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
So just took off from the lights in a rather spirited fashion. First gear was fine, arse end slid about a bit. When I snapped it into second and the revs continued to climb but the car stopped accelerating. This was followed by a lovely smell of burnt clutch :( The car is only 6000ks old! Clutch seems to be working fine now. Is it normal to be slipping after so few ks? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Whose going to race wars? -
This is Mars Red, good choice noakespg. Best colour out Did you get a Limited Edition model or can you get mars red with all models in 2013?
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Hey Steve what's the Facebook page you made called? -
The Wa Cruise Ideas Thread
Woooody replied to sixappeal's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Damn thought I was subscribed to this thread, sounds like I missed out on a good meet up :( Serious bout the burnout pad and drags or what :S ? -
Hell yeah, a meet point around the corner from my house! Il be in on that
-
Wa Xr6T Diy Maintenance
Woooody replied to Ralph Wiggum's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Thanks mate was a hard choice between the mars red and edge for me but I love it now. Look forward to seeing you at the next one -
Wa Xr6T Diy Maintenance
Woooody replied to Ralph Wiggum's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Thanks Phil for showing us around your place and the show and tell of all your toys :D il try rock up on time for the next one -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
Woooody replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
100mm from lowest point on car
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.